image16300.jpg

Vent - TUBULAR VK 100
107 m3/h; mouth 100mm

Lights - PHILIPS 600W SON T-PIA GREEN POWER
(veg+flor), 600W, 2100K, 88.000 lumens
used with a open reflector
BALASTER BOLT EDB 600W with REGULATOR

image_17.jpg

Soil - Terra Canna Professional + coco (used about half a brick per 25l soil)

Strains
Shark Widow - paradise seeds/ White Widow - nirvana / Super Skunk - nirvana

Germination, used shot glass method until they sunk then paper towel until the taproot was out at least 2mm.
Progress so far. White Shark the offered seed popped first and looks good. put a SS in soil yesterday, had a good taproot already. and WW still waiting in paper towel. BAHHHH

thinking about only having 3 plants total, going to let them veg little while longer to re compensate empty space. still thinking if i should scrog. well see later on.
pictures i will try put here regularly

temperature wise it has not been easy. i turned my extractor to the faster speed and didnt do the trick. i also have a fan on a wall facing the light to help out. lights have only been at 50% so 300w.
and still its always around 78 F with lights on. scared to see how it will be in flowering when i use 600w.
maybe another intake fan should do the trick.
have the exhaust going directly outside, but the strange this is the room is always around 50-60 F abit cold these days here.

Heres some pics

about 15 days from seed
2014_12_05_02_31_48.jpg

setup
2014_12_05_02_31_39.jpg

By the way its my first grow, so all the tips are greatly appreciated.eheh
Happy Smokes :smokin:

Its double spectrum, wanted to try greenpower. The dude at the grow shop said that it's been giving good results.
But next time I have to get some t5's for the first weeks. Cheaper o the electricity ;)

Update
got my SS popping through the soil today xD
and my WW went in today, had a good taproot so fingers crossed.

2014_12_05_17_43_44.jpg

Day 16 Shark Widow
I havent put any nuts yet since she is still small. she got to a slow start because of a transplant. had her in a small container that kept drying up. so i put her in a 7L like the other 2 plants. before they flower i hope to put them ina a bigger container. maybe 4 or 5 gallon.

2014_12_05_17_43_30.jpg

UPDATE xD SW looks good. going to start putting nuts into her today. anyone ever use Hy-pro Terra, it says it for veg and bloom. but probably gunna want to buy something better when they flower. any ideas?
DAY 20

2014-12-10_17_55_38.jpg

White Widow and SuperSkunk still fighting to live. lol
DAY 5
2014-12-10_17_56_06.jpg

UPDATE

Shark Widow is with 33 days XD
got 4 shoots growing after a fim

my SS and WW are with 23 days, fimmed yesterday.
thinking about changing to flower in 10-15 days... cant wait..

picture order

White Widow - Shark Widow - Super Skunk

day_334.jpg

IM BACK FOR ANOTHER UPDATE XD

They are on day 16 flowering, trying some delta 9 on these babies.
what u guys think?

White Widow
veg time: 29 days
Fowering: 16 days
2015-01-19_02_12_54.jpg

Super Skunk
veg time: 29 days
flowering: 16 days
2015-01-19_02_13_04.jpg

2015-01-19_02_16_53.jpg

Shark Widow
veg time: 38 days
flowering: 16 days
2015-01-19_02_12_29.jpg
2015-01-19_02_12_39.jpg
2015-01-19_02_16_40.jpg

comment if you guys would like updates. ouT!

2015-01-19_02_13_36.jpg

Those girls are looking amazing!! Good job. Are there a reason you didn't veg them a little longer so they would be bigger to fill your tent? Just curious! I let my LSD girl veg to long lol!

Thanks Man, well I was aiming for 4 plants but some seeds just didn't pop. So ended up with 3.
That and I have them in 4 gallons and at 3 weeks the roots were coming a little out of the bottom. So I let them go for another week then I switched to 12/12.

2 months flowering is another reason. LOL
I'm low on herbs my friend. Ahah

Even if I let them go longer so they would grow higher I would lose I assume because the low growth wouldn't get that much light.
But it's all trial and error. ;)
1st time for me, so I'm pretty chill with the overall progress.
How long u vegging for?

Awesome and i can understand that. The best advice i can give you on since its your first grow is buy you some more herb before they are done and give these girls all the time they need and you will have the best quality medicine around! Right when you are getting ready to flush to get ready for harvest give them another week at least lol.

A longer veg time lets the plant mature more and get bigger with more nodes for tops. Longer veg = more final weight as long as you have the light to do it.

My initial plan with LSD was she was just going to be my mother plant so i cloned her and was going to chop her down but right after i cloned her my flower room became available and i said what the hell. No need to wait 30-60 days for the clones to get rdy to flower when i can flower the LSD mother. So i started flowering her! Great decision but shes just massive LOL! Her clones are about ready to flower as soon as she gets out the room.

Usually my veg time from seed is around 45 days. My girl now with 3 weeks left is pushing almost 7 ft tall lol.. I personally like a SCROG the best and like keeping the plants low. Yield wise there is nothing thats better than a SCROG and if you are trying for weight SCROG is the way to go. My 2nd run of papayas taught me that. Every cola was the exact same and i have over 75 of them.

Here is a picture from a few weeks ago. Shes bigger now!

0106191.jpg

Massive lady u got there. Jeez!! Lol

My ladies were about 2 feet tall when I put them on 12/12. I always read that in the initial flowering phase there is a stretch, but with mine not really.
Maybe there saving it for the 3rd week! Lol

Looking at my girls, I agree I could of vegged longer.
By the way, I read in a couple of places that trimming a little so that more bud sites get light on the 2nd week of flowering would increase bud production.? You try yet?

Back for another update...
40 days flowering so far.
tonight i gave last nutes before harvest to my shark widow... shes looking good, trichomes getting mostly cloudy xD
also did the backbuild technique to see how they respond.
light was brought up to 600w about 15 days in.
and here are pics.

Shark Widow
2015-02-12_01_38_17.jpg

2015-02-12_01_38_28.jpg
2015-02-12_01_38_53.jpg

White widow
2015-02-12_01_39_37.jpg

2015-02-12_01_40_02.jpg

Super Skunk
2015-02-12_01_40_31.jpg

If you have not done it yet i would pull one out and give a good inspection with a loop to check trichomes in regular light not under the HPS. Make sure you are looking on the buds itself and not the sugar leaves because they are always amber. Some of them become amber at day 30 flower. You cant go by those and have to look on the buds. The pictures are showing a lot of white new pistils coming out. This always means it is still growing. The pistils will start to turn brown and draw back into the colas when they are ready.

This picture here all the tops still have a lot of new pistils. Personally i would still feed the girls and let them finish. That breeder time really doesnt mean anything. Just my opinion! I want you to have some killer smoke! =) Those buds will get a lot fatter if you let them go longer. Before you stop feeding and harvest cut one of the colas off and hang it. after about 3-4 days you should be able to put some in a bowl and smoke it and test it. You will see that once it starts drying your colas will get a lot smaller. If you let them go it will really fatten up and you will have a lot more bud.

2015-02-12_01_38_28.jpg

I haven't had a chance to check trichomes. I see pistils becoming brown but there are few. I'm going to take your advice, I'll feed them one more week and check to see if they have progressed.
I'd like them to be thicker then they are, obviously :)

Awesome! I dont think you will regret letting them go longer. You have to check the trichomes as this is the only thing that tells when shes truely done and the way you want them. You can get a cheap 60X loop on the bay for $3 if you dont own one!

They getting big :)

50 days flowering
Shark widow
Don't see any amber in the trics yet.
Pistils about 10% brown.
Thinking about giving last nutes tonight then water until harvest.
She looks like she is reaching her peak.

Here are some pics
image19917.jpg
image19916.jpg
image19915.jpg

Back
Top Bottom