357 Magnum LED 2 Purple Kush

MysticMars88

I used a 357 magnum to flower 2 purple kush. I did I 9 week flower. Used advanced nutes: sensi ab, big bud, bud blood, overdrive. Also used botanicares: silica blast, liquid karma, and cal mag. The plants were grown in a 3x4 tent with a 2x2 ebb n flow hydro system. I had no pest nor did I have mildew. Didnt face any nutrient deficies. Had a very happy, strong successful grow. I will soon post pictures of the grow once I have the time to upload. With 1 357 magnum led and 2 purple kush plants I recieved 98.2 grams. The buds didn't turn
Purple but are so frosty, dense, and full of red hairs. Smells like purple with out the color purple. Has a slight purple hint. Now I was hoping to get 4-6 Oz's. Well I got real close to 3.5 oz which I'm not complaing on my products results. The oaksterdam catalog did say pk isn't a yielder but will give you dense frosty buds. The quality is high value. Stanks so good. Pungent grape. So can't really complain since I had a good idea what I was getting. I don't see yet the 357 magnum comparing to a 600w hps. Nor do I believe the 357 mag+ is equilvalent to a 1000w hps. I have never used HID lights before. My buddy grows hps and recieved 6oz off 1 600w. I've been told a 600w can give you 6-8 oz. I wouldn't know. What i going to do in the future use of this light is experiment with is choices of blue, red and full spectrum. Veg blue. Flower red. Full spectrum last 4 weeks. I think I could have yielded more if I had the light from clone to flower. I do love how my plants grow with this light. I'm an led grower and will stay led growing and experimenting. 357 mag is a great product just would like to see the product at 25% - 50% of the price. if the light will only allow me to produce the most a QP cut the price in half. Until I can receive 6oz I will be truly happy with the light. Just due to how they flaunt the product. I really want to produce enough with LEDs to supply cannibus dispensaries. One day my goal will be met.

Thank you.

the prices are crazy too, sumday i will buy one for supplemental lighting but i dont think i'd rely soley on led at this time,

true that bro I tried an Magnum + as well and found it under powered. Yes it can probably handle 2 plants but at 1100 for such a limited coverage you can buy 2 HID and or a rail system. I also found that the lower leaves would die off big time the LED but not the HPS. Just my 2 cents.

Thanks for the post, I gotta admit after seeing led grows and spending a goodly amount of bread on a 600 watt hps and several t-5 flouro's i was kicking myself in the butt for not paying more attention to the led scene when it first popped. That being said a company called black dog advertises here in my hometown. The prices for these lights are not only astronomical, I have heard good and bad about led's and maintenance and there's no way i'd spend 800-1000 bucks on something going into the unknown not knowin sorta speak. I will be dilligent about fishing one for a decent price.

Back
Top Bottom