Enough LED for a 4x4?

fomoiri

Right now I have a 4x4 tent and one 180w from Advanced LED on the way. I know that alone is not enough, but I intent on getting a second in the next week or two (I need to see what the border fees/taxes are).
If this isn't enough, I had thought of either a Diamond Series 200-400, or a Magnum 357.
Prior to this, I have only grown outdoors and autoflowers under cfl.
Any info or suggestions would be great, as I'm starting from scratch with growing indoors, and under using LED.

thanks for the reply. i've read through the posts listed in his signature. I got a pretty good idea of what I will need in terms of total watts.
I'm hoping two 180w will be enough to get a small trial grow going from start to finish. I just don't know what lights to add to those to get the best coverage.
I had pictured a DS in the center with a 180 on either side, or split the DS into two 200w instead of a single 400, for example. But maybe I'd be better off not ordering a second 180w and going with something else.
I figure I need to get the watts to be at least 6-750w. Other than that, I'm fine - i know how to get a seed or clone to buds curing in a jar without any help.
I have been reading up on LEDs for months now, and several days so far on this forum.
I'm just trying to get an idea what could be added to the 180w from Advanced, what combo would suit a 4x4 tent best.

I appreciate the suggestion though, thanks!

Well glad I was able to help?!? LOL...Keep us posted, maybe show some pics so we can see what ya working with and what you decided to do with your lighting, should you change it or whatever. Good Luck...and Happy Growing..

i got way ahead of myself with this. i'm still waiting on the tent & 180w light to arrive, and I won't be able to get any idea until it's in front of me.
i'll have to wait and see, but i think I will add a second 180w, and eventually add two 200w DS or similar.
I'm pretty excited to get everything up and going, no more waiting for the summers and guarding it like a squirrel does with a food cache.

Back
Top Bottom