35th Annual Hash Bash Anyone Going?

lucasi

I have been to at least 10 of these bashs and they were alot funner along time ago but there still great fun for all tokers cause Ann Arbor,Michigan has a differnt marijuana law within the city limits on private property then anywhere else in the state.{civil infraction if You were to get Busted for some stupid reason,$100.00 fine}If you want to hang out and help the fight to legalize,Meet all kinds of people from Fratheads,Deadheads,Rainbow family,All kinds of people from High Times,Norml,Etc and there will be booths and food.Also Ann Arbor has a couple awesome Headshops one is called"Stairway to Heaven".The main rally is held on the Diag of the UofM campus,it starts at noon on April fools day{April 1st 2006}and usually dont end somewhere till the next day if you wanna party and hangout that long.I smoked a few feet from the police numerous times without any problems.Hope all my fellow 420times posters that are close enough will make it out....I will be there as long as it isnt freezing and will take some photos....:smokin3: You never know how the weather is gonna be in Michigan in April.?:hmmmm:

i live like 15 minutes away from ann arbor. by the way, i just bought a kick ass pipe from stairway to heaven last week! i might check it out

Nobody from Michigan or anywhere else planning on going?Stoners from everywere will be ther even Chef Ra from Jamaica usually makes it out......:Rasta: Hopefully we will be blessed with temps in the 60s....

Ive never even heard of it ....... Sounds pretty cool, Probaly wont be able to make it this year. Maybe next year .... Thatd be sweet ....

yeah i live in ann arbor and go every year, its pretty cool

the headshops on the diag we have are stairway to heavan and 42degrees but the sign looks like 420 the 0 is a degree sign

michigan spring weather is extremly unpredictable but by april its usually at least slightly warm.......

hey bluntman, where is 42degrees? i have never heard of it. id love to check it out tho

Stoobie said:
hey bluntman, where is 42degrees? i have never heard of it. id love to check it out tho

its a new headshop, right around the corner from stairway, its has a pretty good selection although a lot of the stuff is kinda pricy, i reccomend you check it out

Its coming up in just a few daze.I have heard from peeps that its gotten alot tighter at the bash but i have heard fom older more experienced people that its all about how you rolllllll.Just dont say hey Mr police look what i am doin.......Not saying any of you are that stupid but some of us can get real stoned sometimes.:laughtwo: :smokin3: Hope the weather is right without no winter ass bite.:peace:

Weather forecast call for 60 degree temps the day of the bash.Cross your fingers and keep on smokin............:peace:

Back
Top Bottom