36Gr0w Show

I'm considering trying docs kit again for a few plants two cycles from now. I have a cookies x og strain that I want to test with different nutrients.

I'd like to see that happen, done by someone with more soil smarts than me. :cheesygrinsmiley:

CBD Crystalline.

20170201_193252.jpg

Flower room got an "Early Flowering" feed tonight, I upped the Herculean Harvest to 400mL in 10 gallons of water. Everything else stayed the same. I'll mix up the res again in a bit and feed another 10 gallons, I got no runoff from my first watering and a few of the tangy haven't perked up like they should. This is the problem with two and three gallon pots in flower, they dry out very quick. 14 days into flower and they need watered daily, if not more.

The bigger plants are in 10g pots, and two of the tangy are in 7g and 5g pots.

Bloom Khaos was ph to 6.2 and foliar sprayed before the lights came on for a second day in a row. I'll hold off for a few days and make sure I don't have issues.

New strain I'm trying out, a tester for someone of Animal Cookies crossed with Fire OG. 16/22 clones rooted and put in solo cups as of tonight.

I smoked some of this purple tinted weed; a very smooth OG taste with a hint of cookies, and the frostiest buds I've seen. Heavy feeder and likes to grow like a tree, not bush out.

Another 10g of "Early Flower" feed schedule tonight, started brewing 20g of EWC tea for everything tomorrow night. I doubt I'll have anything leftover, but if I do it will go in the veggie gardens. SoilLife will be added right before watering, tomorrow will be the first time using it.

Soil Life, also known as Microbial Inoculant #1, is a mix of bacteria and fungus that both provide and protect. The blend contains microbes that provide your plant with N, P, K, and minerals. The microbes also fight off disease, and make your plant stronger. You will notice stronger limbs and leaves. This is due to the high amount of minerals being made available by the microbes. This is a unique blend developed by TeaLAB to battle mold and drought, while providing biologically based nutrients.

APPLICATION RATE:
Full Strength- 1 Teaspoon Per Gallon of Water
ReCharge Rate- 1 Teaspoon Per 5 Gallons of Water
Foliar Spray- 1/2 Teaspoon Per Gallon of Water

Water In transplants (or whenever your initial use is) with Full Strength, 1 TSP Per Gallon Water. Recharge by watering into existing garden at 1/4 TSP per Gallon Water, or use full strength at 1 TSP/Gallon for heavy inoculation.

Contains:
EndoMycorrhizal Fungi: Glomus intradices, Glomus mosseae, Glomus aggregatum, Glomus etunicatum, Glomus clarum, Glomus monosporum, Glomus brazilianum, Glomus deserticlola

Bacteria: Bacillus megaterium, Bacillus polymyxa, Bacillus mycoides, Azotobacter chroococcum, Azotobacter diaotrophicus, Azospirillum lipoferum, Azotobacter vinelendii, Rhizobium japonicum Pseudomonas striata, Sacchromyces cervisiae
Trichoderma: Trichoderma reseii

What is the Mrs. Meyer's used to clean 36?

So.... you've discovered a wonderful way to get sample batches and prize winnings of organic soil-building components? I admire the gumption, as well as the dedication to LOS. You really are one of my two favorite LOS guys, you know. I'm compelled to hang out in your corner. I think somewhere in my future there might be a little book on the joys of building organic soil working its way out. Lol!

What is the Mrs. Meyer's used to clean 36?

So.... you've discovered a wonderful way to get sample batches and prize winnings of organic soil-building components? I admire the gumption, as well as the dedication to LOS. You really are one of my two favorite LOS guys, you know. I'm compelled to hang out in your corner. I think somewhere in my future there might be a little book on the joys of building organic soil working its way out. Lol!

Sue, Nectar offers a great sample pack for the price of shipping only, even after they knew i was already running the line.

The SoilLife....Luke (the owner) offered up a free oz of product to anyone who can find mistakes on the website. I found a few and received a kilo of product in return for proofreading. The plants looked great after using it the first time btw.

Mrs. Meyers soap is being used as a surfactant right now, I like the essential oils added.

Back
Top Bottom