4/20 Contest Entries

Re: <<< 4/20 Contest Entries >>>

The pic must be original, you cannot add '420' later. You can write '420' across your butt and snap a pic if you feel like it, but you can't add it later by comp.

heres my entry, im in the pic on the desktop, and that bong is a water jug custom fit to my bowl so it fits perfectly and is removable. YOU CANT BREAK IT!:bong:

420king.jpg

This year we have 'you in the pic with '420'' and just '420' for those shy members ;)

WHATUP PEOPLE! long time no see.. so far these pics can't even hang with smokey's and chico's from last year but theyre still pretty cool aside from the naked dude. :allgood:

Common' guys, is anyone else gonna enter? Anyone entering in the hours? Or is this all we are getting?

How many posts per user?...just 1?.... or 1 w/ u in it 1 w/ out?.... or as many as u want?

The first post of this thread tells you everything you need to know

I think the 'Two Misses' (MissMeadow & MissMichelle) should hook up for a 420 photo shoot together, for next years Contest... this is what I think.

MissMichelle_LetterBox9590.jpg

missmeadow.JPG

Happy 420!!! This is my 420 collage...I hope you like it! <3 Tasha :passitleft:

Picture030.jpg

DSC00081_427617.JPG

i had to sharpen the picture a lot, cause the quality was a little shitty. but this is my official entry. i made that shirt myself!! and i smoked that whole joint to my dome.

HAPPY 420!!!

Back
Top Bottom