4/20 stash

bubble hash

The process is simple enough if you have the right equipment and follow a proven method. There's enough information out here to help make you successful if you ever try it.

I'll be getting some danks my friend let me preview a couple days ago. Purple trainwreck. Can anyone say Half oz. ?

I have like 17 grams of some pretty good bud, hopefully get rid of this and get something a little different. Definitely had better. Sure wish i could get a hold of some good hash, get some killer buds around here but cant find hash ... :thedoubletake:

I have like 17 grams of some pretty good bud, hopefully get rid of this and get something a little different. Definitely had better. Sure wish i could get a hold of some good hash, get some killer buds around here but cant find hash ... :thedoubletake:

Want some good hash? come to California :cheesygrinsmiley::cool:

8th - Sour Kush
8th - Grand Daddy Kush
8th - OG Master Kush
8th - Purple Kush

some snow white x trainwreck and purple erkle

When I can't grow it, I have it delivered. Those guys are much more used to driving with it then I am. Besides, mine has a pretty damn good cover, so why should I take the risk (or them by me going to thier place). I give him an extra 20 a 1/2 for it, and I don't have to risk my whole family to get my meds. Buying black market sucks, the smoke I get will suck (compared to what we grow), but hey, whatcha gonna do?

ya know guys? I'm not that into kushes. but hey, smoke em if ya got em.

I gotta roll up a bunch of js with all of my stash, not carrying around a bong or pipe

Boss, I got pics on the ready just point me towards that thread when it comes 'round. :)

Back
Top Bottom