400w HID or 300w Mars Hydro LED for 2x4x5 space?

mars 2- 900 watt and 400 watt m.h.hid in 4x4x8 tent love the combo lighting , I think they compliment each other .
:thumb::thumb: Yes , lights combination will help grow best! LED on spectrum and HID MH on the heat, and also the other compensation on spectrum :love:

Hello , I would do the 1 plant , and yes height doesn't determine yield but it makes a tough space to control heat , humidity etc as there is no room to work in there , moving lights fans etc when the plant starts to get bigger , yield is determined by the grow environment , heat, light distance, humidity , pot size .hence taking the plant out of the dresser to inspect ,trim etc is a rough go especially if you have 2 of them in there , how do you properly water if you can't do a full circle watering around the stem of the plant .like I said 1 ft of pot height and 2 ft of plant height and 14 inches for distance from light , plus a fan plus a air recovery system for heat , sounds very crowded for my likes plus a 2nd plant , obviously fan leaf has never grown in a 5 ft cabinet before , I have and I did 2 plants and it was a bitch !! Hence I went to a 2x4x6 tent at 2 plants and then a 4x4x8 tent at 4 plants , nothing worse than no elbow room to work on and inspect plants and a easier time of controlling the environment to achieve a good yield ,cutting corners on growing cannabis only creates problems headaches and stress .

Back
Top Bottom