420 amusement park

SkinnyChef

If there were an amusement park Called

:tokin::tokin:"""420-World""":tokin::tokin:

What Ride's, Attractions and Food would you put in???

The Wildwood Weed Rollercoaster...
The Joint-O-Whirl
The Vaporizor
Bongers Arcade
Hemp Munchies Shop???

Fire in the bowl.Taken from silver doller city's ride fire in the hole.The blunt flum.The smokers aqarium,you can smoke and watch the crazy fish.Great idea skinnychef,i could go all day with this idea,this is something i put alot of time in,i even have drawings,and maps i made while stoned.The walkway would not have regular blocks,they would have 4' by 4' concrete weed leafs and a small train called "The Iron Lung" that would haul people around taking a tour of the entire park. :high-five:

couple rides would be:

Hash Pipe, Crazy smoke funhouse, Bud chopper, Rasta river ride,Hookah of horrors.

food would be : Stoner pie ( pizza), Brownies, PB & J.

would be a great concept.:cool:

If there was some smoke being sold inside the park then honestly everything would be good lol

As for rides: Stoner's Village, Blueberry Drop, The Haze Maze, 'Roller' coaster ( get it ;) )

Food: Munchies King, Hemp Shake? Not sure how that would taste though.

Instead of throwing darts can we have a dunk tank? You have three chances to throw a giant ass yoga ball at the lever that drops the person. If you win you get a prize! (a new pipe would be sick)

rides: bluedreamer, stone haze, hash bash

nice idea superballer14, we could have smoking games inside the park and give away pipes and bongs or hash you know anything like that would make a smoker happy haha.

pass game (hold smoke in until whatever you smoking gets back around to you)
longest exhale
biggest toke
theres a lot of them lol.

^ thats great! This is a good idea, sell some weed cookies at the concessions and brownies etc...bong rips available instead of drinking fountains...amazing idea lol

Back
Top Bottom