420 Canuck Seeds Cr8grow Grandaddy Bruce Comparative Grow Party

Plants ready, chopped all four last night. 10 weeks from flip, calling it 9+ weeks flower. Pulled the light out of the cabinet. I like the new LED. Drying rack installed, I cut and hung individual branches this time rather than whole plants. Each was a heavy colorful frosty handful. New humidifier, going slow dry controlled at 60% RH, 10 to 14 days. This might be my largest harvest. Thanks again @Canuck Seeds for the Grandaddy Bruce genetics and the free seeds for this 420 comparative grow. Not apparent, but the other two plants’ branches are hanging in the back of the cabinet. Traveling the rest of this week, will catch up soon. Cheers

IMG_4452.jpeg
IMG_4453.jpeg
IMG_4454.jpeg
IMG_4456.jpeg
IMG_4457.jpeg
IMG_4460.jpeg
Nice haul right there!! I see some nice purple too!! Well done Growmie!! Smoke report later?? Happy Friday!! 😎✌️

I’m back from a week of travel to Montreal. I will catch up on all threads this weekend. Traveling next week to Munich. I will hit Schneiderweiss and Weihenstephen…prost.

Saturday 4/20, day 5 of slow dry with humidifier set at 60% RH. Back from travel and humidity was 66%. I added a timer today to run cabinet ventilation (which was off) 15 minutes every two hours pulling in dry cool air. I will tweak fan to average 60% RH. It’s there right now. I spread out trimmed branches from each plant ♥️♦️♣️♠️ by adding a coat hangar to each line. No signs of mold. I travel again next week but have a plant sitter. Going into Grove bags after trim, likely next weekend. Trimmed a tester bud and left it in the Sun to dry a bit…purple green frosty nug. Cheers

IMG_4461.jpeg
IMG_4462.jpeg
IMG_4463.jpeg
IMG_4465.jpeg
IMG_4466.jpeg
IMG_4467.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom