IMG_3994.jpeg
IMG_3991.jpeg
IMG_3990.jpeg
IMG_3987.jpeg
IMG_3982.jpeg
IMG_3974.jpeg
IMG_3973.jpeg
IMG_3963.jpeg
Late to the Canuck Seeds comparative grow party. Canuck Seeds sent replacement seeds after some upfront germination issues. Oddly, the seeds in the second batch were 2x the size of the initial seeds. New LED light, not sponsored. Love the CMH315 but need to reduce heat in my sealed cabinet for most strains. Cabinet settling in on daylight high of 76F, couldn’t be happier. Seedlings popped mid December. Soil mixed and healthy seedlings planted into 5 gallon pots, first full watering with nutes Jan 3rd. Last shot shows transplants taking well. I chopped a second backup plant to down-select the final 4. Light set at 60%, will increase to 100% over the next week. Looking forward to checking in on the other Canuck Seeds comparative grows. Thanks again to 420 and Canuck Seeds. Cheers

Sponsors: 420 & Canuck Seeds
Type: Fem Photo
Strain: Grandaddy Bruce
Genetics: Indica hybrid
Pot Size: 5 gallons
Cabinet Size: 3’ x 3’
Air Circulation: 4” fan, carbon filter, 24/7, HEPA intake filter 10” x 20” through light box
Plants: 4
Environment: Indoor
Medium: Soil, organic nutes
Light: LED Migro Aray 3 (not sponsored, first run), 18/6, flower flip to 12/12
Well water adjusted PH: 6.5% (start 7.5 to 8.5, high calcium…also delicious)
Nutrients: organic Bio Canna veg, flower, Budswel, kelp/fish emulsion, worm casting tea with root bio boost
Cabinet Temperature F: Wireless monitor ranging 65.3F to 75.7F
Relative Humidity: Wireless monitor ranging 35% to 43% (low in the unfinished basement). I will add a new humidifier and controller to the drying process.

Oh and im assuming that's a smoke detector on the side wall up the top of your beautifully built room , it will work best being on the roof of your grow to aleart you quicker and not in the corner of the ceiling either 😊 thats nearly 1ft of smoke before it goes off and that's a fire well under way .
Hopefully none of us will experience it first hand like poor @Bill284 .
Happy safe growing set-up looks sweet

Oh and im assuming that's a smoke detector on the side wall up the top of your beautifully built room , it will work best being on the roof of your grow to aleart you quicker and not in the corner of the ceiling either 😊 thats nearly 1ft of smoke before it goes off and that's a fire well under way .
Hopefully none of us will experience it first hand like poor @Bill284 .
Happy safe growing set-up looks sweet
Good point…I will move to the cabinet ceiling this weekend. Cheers

Well it’s Friday night…I’m really interested in the Acapulco Gold from a nostalgic smoking perspective…1977? I respect a multi strain grow…I struggle a bit with different phenos ripening times. Cheers
You are forgiven 🤣 i did post a link to 2waters train wreck grow for ThrivenRob so you probably saw that 😊

Bill…It’s been awhile, looking forward to grow #10 with another comparative grow. I will stop by and catch up on your garden. Cheers
No worries, I been layed up with pneumonia.
Garden is a bit rough today. :rofl:
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

IMG_4010.jpeg
IMG_4009.jpeg
IMG_4008.jpeg
IMG_4007.jpeg
Saturday 1/6 Day 5 veg
I’m considering this day 5 of veg, after about 2 weeks of seedling stage. All looking good. Pots are heavy low, but likely few tap roots down there yet. I watered all today with one quart each PH adjusted 6.4% water. No nutes other than a very light top dress of terp tea and worm castings. I will turn up the dimmer from 60% to 80% tomorrow. The shallow water will give the shallow roots a drink, pull down some oxygen and to add some humidity to my dry environment. I dropped in my pot risers…cheap bird suet feeders. Plants are starting to smell. Low trim and training to start next week. The wireless temp/RH is a handy addition. A few pics after water today. Thanks for stopping by. Cheers

Looking Great!

:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom