420 Canuck Seeds Cr8grow Grandaddy Bruce Comparative Grow Party

I see things are coming together real nice @cr8grow

That grow box must be challenging during flower.

Be safe and grow well my friend,
Tok..
Thanks Tok. I don’t scrog and can pull all four plants for trim and training and rotate back in throughout the grow. My original scrog net design is now a drying rack, cabinet doubles as dry and cure room to keep the smell at bay. Cheers

IMG_4023.jpeg
IMG_4022.jpeg
IMG_4021.jpeg
Day 7, end of week 1 veg. Light trim below today including first set of branches. Pots are still heavy from initial deep water/nutes one week ago. The one pot with smallest plant is a little heavier than the others. That indicates to me there are some tap roots stretching down further into the depths of each pot. I did another light shallow water today, 1 gallon PH water 6.4, very dilute 1 ml organic veg nutes, Superthrive, and 1 ml organic cal mag…1 quart water/nutes each plant. I turned up the LED to 80% yesterday and needed to raise the light a bit today. I plan to target 8 main bud sites, topping once at fifth node. Training starts soon. Thanks for checking out my grow. Cheers

IMG_4027.jpeg
IMG_4026.jpeg
Early week 2 veg, day 9, Canuck Seeds Grandaddy Bruce Elite cruising along and filling out in their 5 gallon pots. Nice branches forming, LST starts tomorrow, likely a topping as well. I will increase light intensity from 80% to 100% tomorrow. Temps are perfect for growing with my new light in a dry cool basement environment…very happy. A couple pics after work. Thanks for stopping by. Cheers

IMG_4031.jpeg
IMG_4030.jpeg
IMG_4029.jpeg
IMG_4028.jpeg
Friday 1/12, day 10 veg
Pots still heavy low…going from solos to 5 gallon pots takes watering attention. Pots are getting lighter so tap roots are drinking. Not ready yet for the next deep water/nutes. Watered lightly tonight again for upper root health including rim roots. PH 6.5 1 quart each with light 1 ml veg nutes, 1 ml cal-mag, Superthrive, top dress worm castings and Terp Tea. I raised the light 1 inch and increased from 80% to 100%. All looking good, ready for topping and training start this weekend. Big snow storm coming to the West coast of Michigan tonight through the weekend, then lake effect all next week…with arctic blast. We are stocked up. Cheers

Topped all, no other trim today. Looks like I’m working with 10 primary bus sites, will spread out with LST. Tucked branches a bit under fans, no restraints yet. New LED light now at 100% with no issues. Temps consistent ranging 65-78F, RH 33-44%. HEPA filtered cooler basement air comes in low at pot level and is pulled up to the filter/fan high. Zero sign of any pests, mosquito bits at the ready first sign of a F Gnat. Tough working conditions today outside the cabinet. Work bench fluorescent shop light bit it today after 9 years, need an LED replacement ASAP. My old eyes need good light. Nice to be able to shovel snow and garden the same day. Before and after pics. Cheers

IMG_4037.jpeg
IMG_4036.jpeg
IMG_4035.jpeg
IMG_4034.jpeg

Welcome JJ…interested in a big pot one shot grow after seeing your grow. Gardening to a bit of Little Feat live, seen them a couple times, but way after Lowell George. Great live. I think I read a couple off topic shots are OK now.
IMG_4038.jpeg
Cheers
That's a nice little Tivoli, I heard they sound amazing for the size.
Yeah I don't think you can fill your journal with pics of your dog making funny faces 😂, but a few non cannabis shots once in awhile is fine.

Topped all, no other trim today. Looks like I’m working with 10 primary bus sites, will spread out with LST. Tucked branches a bit under fans, no restraints yet. New LED light now at 100% with no issues. Temps consistent ranging 65-78F, RH 33-44%. HEPA filtered cooler basement air comes in low at pot level and is pulled up to the filter/fan high. Zero sign of any pests, mosquito bits at the ready first sign of a F Gnat. Tough working conditions today outside the cabinet. Work bench fluorescent shop light bit it today after 9 years, need an LED replacement ASAP. My old eyes need good light. Nice to be able to shovel snow and garden the same day. Before and after pics. Cheers

IMG_4037.jpeg
IMG_4036.jpeg
IMG_4035.jpeg
IMG_4034.jpeg
:popcorn::ciao: CL🍀

Well it’s Friday night…I’m really interested in the Acapulco Gold from a nostalgic smoking perspective…1977? I respect a multi strain grow…I struggle a bit with different phenos ripening times. Cheers
Got some Acapulco Gold in wet paper towels myself right now. Always heard good things but never had the opportunity to try it. I’ll be following along, and good luck with the grow! Looks like an amazing start.

Back
Top Bottom