420 Contest

Founder
whoever finds me the most articles relating to celebrities getting charged with possession of marijuana, will win a 6 month pass to 420girls.com...

this includes pro athletes, movie stars, etc.

12 articles about one person counts as one entry...
but please don't hesitate to list everything you find...

please post all of your finds here.

this contest will end in a day or so.
:tommy:

i need links to the actual articles, not just pictures of them, as i do not have the time to sift through everything to find the right stuff...pot charges only...and direct links to the articles...otherwise, i can do it myself...;)
i am planning to use these in a friend's trial who got busted for pot and now has a jury trial set for an eighth of pot...unreal....

whoever finds me the most articles relating to celebrities getting charged with possession of marijuana, will win a 6 month pass to 420girls.com...

this includes pro athletes, movie stars, etc.

12 articles about one person counts as one entry...
but please don't hesitate to list everything you find...

please post all of your finds here.

this contest will end in a day or so.

is this what u mean ?

The rapper and the tapper

Ja Rule, had a tussle with law enforcement recently. The rapper was arrested in Manhattan on July 1, 2004 for possession of marijuana and driving without a license after he was spotted driving recklessly by police.

Rule was pulled over and found to have marijuana on his person when police saw him suddenly cut across four lanes of traffic. The possession charges were dropped against Ja Rule after he pleaded guilty to driving with a suspended license and paid $550 in fines and court fees.

In a separate but similar incident, tap-dancer Savion Glover, star of recent V8 vegetable juice commercials, was also arrested in Manhattan on July 1, 2004, after cops stopped him when he made three lane changes without signaling. Cops subsequently found a small amount of marijuana in his possession. Glover was released on his own recognizance until his return to court.

Hopped up on hip-hop

Kimora Lee Simmons, CEO of fashion label Baby Phat, ex-model, and wife of hip-hop and fashion billionaire Russell Simmons, was arrested outside her New Jersey mansion after she failed to pull over the Mercedes Benz she was driving, leading police on a two-mile pursuit. After pulling over, her car was searched and a small amount of herb was found in her vehicle.

Kimora is guilty of several other minor offenses, including driving a vehicle with a broken tail light and reckless driving. Russell Simmons alleges that the arrest was a result of racial profiling. Kimora claims the pot found in her car belonged to one of the other passengers.

The funny stuff

Comedian Andy Dick, 38, was nabbed backstage on May 2, 2004 while attending the Coachella music festival in Indio, California.

Allegedly, Dick was in a VIP area when security noticed him trying to light up a joint. They detained the C-list star and discovered a baggie of weed weighing less than an ounce. Dick had his VIP wristband confiscated and was asked to leave the concert ground. He was cited for misdemeanor drug possession and was scheduled to appear in court.

Dick currently stars in The Assistant, an eight-episode takeoff on the NBC hit, The Apprentice.

Steve-O
The merry prankster

Steve-O (Steven Glover) of MTV's Jackass and Wild Boyz fame, made a joke to a newspaper while touring in Sweden that a drug-packed condom was lodged in his intestines and he was afraid it had gotten stuck.

It did not amuse police, who raided the TV star's hotel room and then arrested him on drug charges after Steve-O admitted to possession of the Ecstasy tablet and five grams of marijuana they found. He told the court that the drug-filled condom story was just a joke.

Still, Steve-O had to "sit in a cell on a special toilet with an alien object in his stomach [while police wait] for it to come out so they can analyze the contents," said prosecutor Gunnar Fjaestad to media at the time. A study of Steve-O's bowel movements did not turn up any contraband.

Steve-O spent nearly a week in jail and was released on $5,800 bail. Then the stunt star pleaded guilty to two counts of drug possession and had to pay a fine of about $4,200.

Once safely out of Sweden, Steve-O confessed to the media about the weed-filled condom, saying, "The condom had already gotten out of my system when I was caught by the police. All they got was a joint and an ecstasy tablet which I knew nothing about. The police had no evidence against me but still charged me 50,000 crowns. That's nothing compared to the publicity I got. I want to make it clear I have no remorse."

The prankster plans to make the most of his arrest — by releasing the whole escapade on DVD.

Macaulauy Culkin
Party monster

Home Alone child star Macaulay Culkin, now 24, says he only smokes pot these days, after sampling "everything" during his reclusive teenage years. The actor, set to make a comeback with such recent films as Party Monster and Saved!, claims his hard drug days are behind him.

Culkin said, "I made sure I tried everything once, except when it comes to needles — I don't fuck around. I did some E, and I'm thinking, 'This is great. I'm always like this, happy and full of joy.' But once it's run its course, you just want more happy pills. So I see why it's illegal. But there's nothing wrong with smoking some dope every once in a while."

Culkin was jailed on September 17, 2004, on two misdemeanor drug counts. Cops pulled the star over for speeding and making an improper lane change. A search of the car yielded 17 grams of marijuana, 16 milligrams of prescription Xanax and Clonazepam, and $3,000 cash. Culkin was released after paying $4,000 bail.

During a CNN interview with Larry King earlier in the year, Culkin reflected on his experiences with drugs and his early celebrity:

"I don't know, you know, it's the same as any kid. I mean, you know, everything that I do for some reason becomes this big crazy thing, you know, even though any normal person does it. Like, yes I'm a kid, I had a beer, I smoked a joint. Big deal. You know, what I'm saying, it's not something I make a thing out of."

CANNABIS CULTURE MAGAZINE
www.cannabisculture.com

Sorry I posted some of them twice Rob, I messed up in an edit. My last post should all be new though.

Yeah, like me! lol j/k
:goof:

Back
Top Bottom