420 Girl - Brittany

Founder
420 Girl - Brittany

Birthplace: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Residence: Los Angeles

How often do you smoke?
Every now and then.

Why do you think Marijuana should be legal?
There are so many reasons. One that comes to mind is prison rape. How would you feel if your 18 year old son got caught smoking a joint, went to jail and got raped by 6 prisoners? We NEED to put an end to this madness, once and for all.

What is your wildest 420 fantasy?
Utilizing Hemp to END Global Warming, World Hunger, Pollution, Acid Rain and Deforestation, which would then lead to World Peace.

Do you smoke Marijuana for any medicinal purpose?
Menstrual cramps and headaches.

Do you own anything made from Hemp?
Lots of stuff!

What's your favorite munchie when you're high?
Lollipops

What's the best bud you've ever had?
OG Kush

What is your favorite thing about Marijuana?
The way it relaxes people, some people are too stressed out and need Weed or they are unbearable.

What is your favorite method of smoking?
Vaporizing, it's the healthiest way to go!

What is your favorite stoner movie?
Half Baked!

Who is your favorite 420 Band?
System of a Down

If you could state our case to the President, what would you say?
Listen man, you can save the planet, end world hunger, solve family value issues, end unemployment, clear our debt, make the people happy and eliminate most violent crimes, all with the flick of a switch, within your administration, making you the world's greatest president, EVER. EVER. I can see the history books now. So come on, what do you say? Let's do this!

What was the funniest thing that happened to you while you were high?
I couldn't stop laughing once, for about 4 hours and 20 minutes. My face hurt from laughing so much..lol

Is there anything you would like to say to our viewers?
Get Involved people. Read the news, VOTE, get a complete education on what this plant really can do for us, then start helping us educate the rest of the people our government has been lying to for all these years. Once we all know the truth, THEN we vote. There is NO way we can't win if we ALL VOTE YES!

Back
Top Bottom