420 Girl - Elan Nelson

420RedHead

Elan Nelson is a cannabis industry consultant she runs Medicine Man, a Marijuana Colorado licensed shop.
"At one of my first jobs, a customer came in to buy medical marijuana legally and told me he'd just gotten out of jail after serving several years on a pot charge. That made me realize just how much people have suffered for this, something I never experienced directly."
"It's easy to grow. That's why they call it a weed. But it's very difficult to grow it well," explained Elan Nelson.
"We're hoping next week will be a fun filled experience but a responsible one," said Elan Nelson, speaking of the opening of legal sales at Medicine Man, a licensed shop and growing center in Northeast Denver. "But this is a new experience for all of us, I guess we'll just have to find out."

420-girl-brittany-andrews-plants.JPG

420-girl-alexis-amore-christmas-bud.JPG

420-girl-laura-nuggets.JPG

Elan Nelson is the Business Consultant of Strategy Development for Medicine Man in Denver. She says, they are very well stocked at Medicine Man which allows customers to buy the full ounce allowed under the law. They're not worried about running out. Many shops were running low or running out, while Elan was able to run their store at a level where they would be all right.

elan_nelson_-_BBC_news1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom