420 Magazine Official Product Reviews

Thank you, @Emilya Green, for your excellently written review of our bong-cleaning sponsor's award-winning product, Mile High Cleaner.
Highly recommended reading for all you bong bandits.
Very informative review and well written. 👍 CL🍀 :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Another top review from @Emilya Green. It's of the MagicStone, which has already received glowing (pun intended) feedback from many of our members. Thank you, Em.

Another top review from @Emilya Green. It's of the MagicStone, which has already received glowing (pun intended) feedback from many of our members. Thank you, Em.

Great review Em, I have a @MagicStone and love 💕 it but you explained how it works so nicely maybe other members will give this wonderful instrument a try. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

@Lady Cannafan has just completed her latest review. It's for our sponsor, @BUDVAC and their vacuum storage jars. A tip top read. Accompanied by some of her excellent photography.

Thank you, m'Lady!

@Lady Cannafan has just completed her latest review. It's for our sponsor, @BUDVAC and their vacuum storage jars. A tip top read. Accompanied by some of her excellent photography.

Thank you, m'Lady!
I just read the review and I think it was really well written and informative as well. Nicely done ✅ Lady C. CL🍀. :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom