420 Magazine's Creme De La Creme Photo Contest: December 2016

what's the point if you can win without submitting your own pictures?

The point is to have us, instead of the weary band working behind the scenes, scour through the multitude of delightful pictures looking for that gem that would look fabulous splashed across Facebook or shot out through a tweet. Social media is all the rage, and it's all about visual.

To have to do that job as your primary responsibility taxes the brain, and becomes tedious where it was once joyful. The best finds are when you're in a joyful mood. After having to sift through the gallery for hours on end that joy can wane.

The team figured it was worth a try to see if they could entice us to be the eyes they need to promote the mission of this site. Then the crew can focus on making us better from other avenues.

I understand why they're doing it, still seems pointless to me. Would feel meaningless to me for winning for submitting someone's hard work, lol.

I understand why they're doing it, still seems pointless to me. Would feel meaningless to me for winning for submitting someone's hard work, lol.

But it was his work that won. It's his hard work that they'll consider when they look for that perfect shot. That's worth entering every day of the month.

HashHound and keltic, I caught my breath and came back to say well done. :high-five:

I entered this contest because I saw those pictures and knew they were what this contest was all about. I never expected to win top prize. I hadn't even looked at the prize list when I entered.

I just did that, and I'm stunned at the generosity of the sponsors, and completely humbled once again.

Thank you. :love:

Sue congrats to you and KelticBlue.

I just left your thread and saw you won. Then I come in here and see I did too.:yahoo:

geez i wish i had time to prepare a speach :rofl:

I like to show my pics, I might take 20-30 to get 1 or 2 i like.
I guess i'm still a kid at heart, i like reading more for the pictures,

20161217_191636.jpg
20161217_191647.jpg
My many thanks go out to The Kind Pen LLC for the kind gift of a TruVa' dry herb vape pen it is awesome.:thanks:

And thanks to 420Mag for the stickers and lighter.:thanks:

this is for hash hound. Thought u can appreciate..peace

Back
Top Bottom