• Woodsman (September/October) - Bagweed #2 aka Pink Lady

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • Bassplayer (November) - Medijuana

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Cateros (December) - Mystery Plant

Votes: 10 20.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Holy crap!! If you would have followed this with that bud, damn, thats about 15 of all the other plants combined!! I would have FOR SURE voted for you!! Almost did, anyway, just had to see the whole thing to be fair to all the other plants.

This is one of the things i hate about indoors - restrained by the environment. Makes me want to build a shed with a celler and no floor, just about 6 feet down, maybe space for 4 or so 100 gal planters and enough light to get thru to the middle!!

Its all good. Maybe I should have posted that pic earlier. I just liked the bud photos better. :yummy:

That is what I do love about outdoors, I have messed around with indoor a little but all it does is make me miss growing outdoors. I had to move after that grow and miss my old garden space so much. Hell I had tomato plants that were practically bigger than that. Hopefully pot will be legal everywhere soon so everyone can get out and experience outdoor growing, because it is amazing what you can pull off with mother nature's help. :thumb:

Congrats Odin Looks like we Tied very cool wonder what the prize package is going to be personally I am hoping one of the sponsors who sells led light panels is donating but that is prolly wishfullull thinking hehe .

Congrats Odin Looks like we Tied very cool wonder what the prize package is going to be personally I am hoping one of the sponsors who sells led light panels is donating but that is prolly wishfullull thinking hehe .

Wow, never thought I'd pull off POTY, especially looking at the competition. All winners in my book, and your white mystery plant is definitely deserving! :goodjob: everyone.

Man do I wish we could have a 420 Mag Cannabis Cup for every one of these contests... I'd love to sample all these plants. :tokin:

Wow, never thought I'd pull off POTY, especially looking at the competition. All winners in my book, and your white mystery plant is definitely deserving! :goodjob: everyone.

Man do I wish we could have a 420 Mag Cannabis Cup for every one of these contests... I'd love to sample all these plants. :tokin:
Sample I think it would be much better if all of the entrants got together and had to bring the entire plant then we all sit around and smoke every last bit of it over one weekend Grin

Congrats to all who shared their entries!! Damn nice work!:hookah:A special pat on the backs of co-champs ODIN & CATEROS!!!!!:tokin: Enjoyed the show:popcorn::high-five:

Please join me in congratulating our Co-Winners in the 2010 Plant of the Year Contest.

Odin and his Cotton Candy and Cateros and his Mystery Plant.

Both winners receive have received 420 rep points, the title "2010 Plant of the Year Winner", and the following prize package:

Humate Supreme contributes items from their starter kit to our first place winner, retail value $125.

1 - 30ct pack of Humate Supreme 3-2-1
1 - 10ct pack of Humate Supreme Starter Tabs
1 - 1lb tub of Humate Supreme Potting Soil Activator
1 - 8oz bottle of Humate Supreme Natural Nutrient Tea

Grow Healthy Medical Marijuana with Humate Supreme

Sierra Natural Science contributes the following items to our winner.

SNS-217™ Natural Spider Mite Control
(32 ounce spray bottle with unique any direction sprayer)
SNS-244™ Natural Fungicide for Powder Mold
SNS-203™ Natural Pesticide Soil Drench for Fungus Gnats, Root Aphids, Thrips, Shore Flies & White Flies
SNS 604A Vegetation Organic Growth Stimulator
(One quart makes 32 gallons)
SNS 604B Flowering Organic Growth Stimulator
(One quart makes 32 gallons)

Plant of the Month winner also receives Ryan Riley's "How to Grow Weed"

NOTE: Growing Elite Marijuana is a downloadable e-book. No physical products will be shipped. You will get INSTANT ACCESS to download the e-book and all the bonuses onto your computer. The e-book format is adobe acrobat PDF, which can be viewed on Mac or PC.

To see a chapter by chapter description of How To Grow Weed and the other books Click Here.

Please join me in offering Cateros and Odin your smokiest cannagratulations ;)

Odin - Cotton Candy
beautiful6.jpg

cc11.jpg

Cateros - Mystery Plant
DSCF25021.JPG

DSCF24991.JPG

Back
Top Bottom