420 Magazine's 420 Member of the Year: 2011

Vote for 420 Member of the Year - 2011

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Founder
Welcome to 420 Magazine's Member of the Year Contest. :cheer:

During the past 12 months, we've seen a lot of passionate members helping others in our community, for which we are truly grateful. :thanks: :goodjob:

Now's the time to stand up and decide who helped the most. :high-five:

Below, for your Canna-voting pleasure, are the eligible first place winners from each of the monthly contest threads of 2011.

The sole winner earns 420 reputation points, the title Member of the Year 2011, an invitation to join our staff, and a prize package to be revealed shortly. ;)

Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry.

January 2011 - Woodsman

February 2011 - HB Rob & Nine Leafer

March 2011 - HempRocket

April 2011 - Matanuska Valley

May 2011 - Xlr8

June 2011 - OldMedMan

July 2011 - Captain Kronic

August 2011 - Stevehman

September 2011 - Mr. Krip

October 2011 - Twelve12

November 2011 - GodsTrichome

December 2011 - Corey - Blue Planet Nutrients

I'll start it off by voting for GodsTrichome :adore:

He has a serious compassion for everyone here and over the past few months, has become my friend and brother...:Namaste:

Love ya man--->:goodluck:

Bro, I don't know what to say, your words humble me. Just to be amongst such great people is an honor, and a reward all in itself. I do love all I've met here at:420: and thank you for being family.
Peace and God bless,
GT:Namaste:

This is gonna be a hard vote for me. Gawd. Who to choose, who to choose. I vote- no wait...

GUH! I can't decide!

Twelve12 has his amazing breeding program that has helped educate us about breeding.
Xlr8 had that AWESOME frikkin grow that gave us so much to strive for.
SteveHman's got the LED thing goin' on!
Corey at BPN has been such a great help to the community.
Mr. Krip lent me so much support with Momma GDP.

Can I vote for more than just one???

Jandre- I agree with you, it is so hard to pick just one. I like all the guys and they have contributed so much. I voted for Corey because he was there with me from the beginning. And while he was trying to get his business together, he took a chance on me by supplying me with nutes when I couldn't afford them. When you do the things he has for the 420 community here, you can't expect nothing but blessings in return. Love ya Corey.

SteveHman got my vote. He is a Moderator which requires a ton of dedication. 12/12 and GT are tied as my second favorites as both of them are extraordinary members. I 420% definitely don't deserve this because I have only been a member/sponsor here since april of 2011.
:Namaste:

For the record, Steve was not a Mod when he won Member of the Month, therefore we feel it is valid that he be included in this contest. :Namaste:
SteveHman got my vote. He is a Moderator which requires a ton of dedication. 12/12 and GT are tied as my second favorites as both of them are extraordinary members. I 420% definitely don't deserve this because I have only been a member/sponsor here since april of 2011.

For the record, Steve was not a Mod when he won Member of the Month, therefore we feel it is valid that he be included in this contest. :Namaste:

I absolutely agree that he should be eligible. I hope that was never really up for debate.

The fact that he recently became a moderator shows me his continued dedication to the site, and that's a very good thing in my book. :thumb:

I can't possibly make a decision tonight...

It had not come up for debate as of yet, however history shows it's best to be safe than sorry. ;)
I absolutely agree that he should be eligible. I hope that was never really up for debate.

The fact that he recently became a moderator shows me his continued dedication to the site, and thats a very good thing in my book. :thumb:

I can't possibly make a decision tonight...

:goodjob: to all of you in the running for this award! All 12 of you have influenced, inspired, and taught members like me here at :420:

Very much appreciated! :thanks:

I have cast my vote...it took 9 days to decide. I will not say who I voted for. It came down to two innovators that deserve this title. Good luck to all! :peace:

:goodjob: to all of you in the running for this award! All 12 of you have influenced, inspired, and taught members like me here at :420:

Very much appreciated! :thanks:

I have cast my vote...it took 9 days to decide. I will not say who I voted for. It came down to two innovators that deserve this title. Good luck to all! :peace:

I haven't been able to decide either. It seems like it really should be the one of the easiest votes, you could throw all the names in a hat and pick one. What ever name you pulled out would be deserving...

Just placed my vote. I have so much respect for everyone on the list, and it was difficult to say the least! I voted for Mr. Krip, as I've watched him go out of his way, selflessly, time and time again to help others here.

I feel angst though, as I really would have loved to throw a vote toward OMM, Twelve12, Corey, GodsTrichome or Steve. All deserving - (heck everyone on the list is deserving).

I'll be happy if I can get one vote against the group of outstanding members here. Mad respect to all who are in the running, and good luck to you all.

Just placed my vote. I have so much respect for everyone on the list, and it was difficult to say the least! I voted for Mr. Krip, as I've watched him go out of his way, selflessly, time and time again to help others here.

I feel angst though, as I really would have loved to throw a vote toward OMM, Twelve12, Corey, GodsTrichome or Steve. All deserving - (heck everyone on the list is deserving).

I'll be happy if I can get one vote against the group of outstanding members here. Mad respect to all who are in the running, and good luck to you all.

Thank you, my friend! That's much appreciated! :thanks:

I've said before, I'm only repaying all the help I've received here on :420: -much of it from you and the other 10 nominees!

Good luck to everyone! :goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom