Votes: 17 22.1%
  • Icemud - Blue Dragon

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Astonr420 - Afgoo

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jacob Bell

Please submit a photo of your best plant (there is a separate contest thread for nugs.) We will only accept a self-nomination. The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Winners earn 100 rep points, "Plant of the Month" title and a 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

plantnew.jpg

Blue Planet Nutrients contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Humate Supreme contributes items from their starter kit to our first place winner, retail value $125.
  • 1 - 30ct pack of Humate Supreme 3-2-1
  • 1 - 10ct pack of Humate Supreme Starter Tabs
  • 1 - 1lb tub of Humate Supreme Potting Soil Activator
  • 1 - 8oz bottle of Humate Supreme Natural Nutrient Tea
Grow Healthy Medical Marijuana with Humate Supreme

Sierra Natural Science contributes the following items to our winner.
Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Plant of the Year" contest; to be held in January.

Also, please submit your best high resolution photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine's print edition.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own plant(s).

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the plant(s). You may add one inanimate object as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro. No nudity.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting them on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Self-nominations only.

6. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

7. Self promotion (i.e. campaigning) that is deemed excessive (at the sole discretion of our moderation staff) may disqualify the entry.

Consolidated Entries for October 2011

Matanuska Valley - Grapefruit Diesel
Grapefruit_Diesel7.JPG

Grapefruit_Diesel_2_3.JPG

Ak481991 - Bubblegummer
101_03941.JPG

101_0396.JPG

420fied - Snow White
day56full3.jpg

day56macro2.jpg

420smoke - Dinafems Diesel
DSCN05242.JPG

DSCN05253.JPG

Stoned4daze61 - True OG
2011-10-06_14_41_46.jpg

2011-10-06_14_42_33.jpg

Mr Smith - Sage
028_sage.JPG

012_sage.JPG

Gittergreen - Bagseed
006546.JPG

012320.JPG

EastofEureka - Caboose
P1020357.JPG

P1020322.JPG

SourSkunkD - Shark Tooth
IMAG06501.jpg

IMAG06521.jpg

BubbaKush - Black Bear
101011_009.jpg

101011_007.png

GodsTrichome - Sugar Cane
100_22845.JPG

100_24522.JPG

Icemud - Blue Dragon
DSC022993.JPG

DSC023502.JPG

Astonr420 - Afgoo
proclip.JPG

SAM_2689.JPG

dam that grapefruit diesel sets a high bar. hopefully the bubblegummer is able to get sum votes this month shes in week 5-6 off flowering now cant wait till harvest guna have me a weed :party:
here she is
101_03941.JPG

101_0396.JPG

happy voteing everyone

just getting use to my new cam so maybe not the best pic but heres one of Dinafems diesel strain very nice plant smells just like the juicyfruit gum tho lol.almost done about a week or so

DSCN05242.JPG
DSCN05253.JPG
:

This is Sage. She's a 9 ouncer. This strain normally triples in height but was controled using bushmaster and broadsiding the plant with light. She was grown in a diy dwc setup.

028_sage.JPG

This is one of the lower laterals. The buds are limegreen and silvery because of resin buildup.

012_sage.JPG

This strain is not the easiest to grow but well worth it. Its high would always be in the top ten. Super strong head high with just enough body to float like a cloud. The smell is strong bud with the spicyness thats like sandalwood and hash. Has no ceiling and is extremely injoyable instead of overwhelming. She truly is the best of both worlds. Seedbank is TH Seeds. The smoke is soft and spicy like hash. I am enjoying it as I type this down.

Hey guys this was my first grow and this one was grown with only sunleaves guanos and some local soil from a grow shop. She is from bagseed so i dont know the strain but she turned out to be a nice surprise. I have took a sample from her and she is very smooth and has a taste of mild incense. The buzz is fairly strong it is heady and slow to hit but intensifies up to 30 minutes. then mellows out to a comfortable body stone lasting about 3.5 before i felt like smoking some more. I named her Sour Sonya she sort of had a sour pineapple aroma early on in her flower cycle but then turned into a sweet citrus smell.
006546.JPG
012320.JPG

This is Sage. She's a 9 ouncer. This strain normally triples in height but was controled using bushmaster and broadsiding the plant with light. She was grown in a diy dwc setup.

028_sage.JPG

This is one of the lower laterals. The buds are limegreen and silvery because of resin buildup.

012_sage.JPG

This strain is not the easiest to grow but well worth it. Its high would always be in the top ten. Super strong head high with just enough body to float like a cloud. The smell is strong bud with the spicyness thats like sandalwood and hash. Has no ceiling and is extremely injoyable instead of overwhelming. She truly is the best of both worlds. Seedbank is TH Seeds. The smoke is soft and spicy like hash. I am enjoying it as I type this down.

That high sounds delectable was it grown from seed or clone and is it available from a seed bank? great looking nugs!

Back
Top Bottom