• Kronnoisseur

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Captain Kronic

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • Matanuska Valley

Votes: 9 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Special thanks to our sponsor Sierra Natural Science who is now contributing the following items to our winner each month. :yahoo:

SNS-217 Natural Spider Mite Control
(32 ounce spray bottle with unique any direction sprayer)
SNS-244 Natural Fungicide for Powder Mold
SNS-203 Natural Pesticide Soil Drench for Fungus Gnats, Root Aphids, Thrips, Shore Flies & White Flies

Wow, way cool!

I just found my way over here, this thread was funny. People would start complimenting a grower on his awesome plant, I kept going back and forth looking for them. Now I see they've been pulled and will be resubmitted. The ones that are still here are amazing!

I hate to vote against any of these great plants.

Good luck everyone and let me know when there's a contest for the sickest looking plant:lot-o-toke:

7 days and counting, time to start entering those plants guys. ;)

I'm still working on more sponsor prizes as well, will be adding more tonight. :)

nice! I hope to enter this contest in the future... no garden at the moment. Some amazing looking plants and gardens in here though for sure!

:welldone:

My entry for this month is in jars now and curing, she was known as Bagweed #2 or as I later called her, Pink Lady and was harvested in two stages with her last one just a week ago. Smoking her gives me a very intense 'up and energetic' high that gets me either thinking too fast or talking too much! LOL My wife knows when I've smoked this stuff as I become very animated and full of ambitious ideas and plans. Hmmm? Wonder what she'll be like after a good cure?

While most plants change from white hairs early in flower to a reddish or reddish/brown color as they mature this plant turned to a luscious pink instead!

This image was taken in bright sunlight approximately one month into flower. This is one of the first of many photos taken of this plant. Try this one out for your 'desktop background', I did!

Pink_Lady_Bagweed_-_420_Contest_Pic_11.JPG

From pink to purple, can you imagine? In less that a month no less! Perhaps the result of cool late Summer and brisk early Autumn nights? Hard to believe, but this is the same 'Bagweed #2' pictured above! Her once bright pink hairs have all but disappeared turning instead to a light orange/brown color. If you look closely at the very top of the cola you can still see the few remaining pink hairs. The plant was harvested soon after this was taken. The photo was taken at dusk using a flash.

DSCN15871.JPG

Thank you for taking the time to look at my girl!

All the plants in this contest are fantastic looking and are the result of a lot hard work and dedication by their growers. You're all winners in my book (and deserve a vacation! :surf:

Beautiful Woodsman Got my vote for sure! :goodjob:

Means a lot to me to hear you say that considering the fact that you entered my girlfriend the large 'budded' Columbian Senorita into the contest! :Rasta:

Thanks for re-posting Woodsman. She's a unique and beautiful plant.

Thanks you my friend!

I was going to wait till the 15th to submit with a fatter and more purple plant but I guess I'm just going to send it in now I just couldn't wait, I just took the pics 15 minutes ago. My submission is Scarlet Flame. An elite clone only cut that was available for a limited time at a nearby dispensary. The name says it all this plant has got some color! Solid purple stemming, purple buds, iridescent orange hairs, and frostiness that rivals Tom Hill's Deep Chunk with nug's smelling of sour lemon grapes... ;) Great entries this month hope I make the cut!

IMG_14296.JPG

IMG_14357.JPG

zhummingsig.jpg

Great submissions guys, please keep them coming!

Only one day left before voting begins, where are all those plants that got pulled?

This prize package is pretty amazing, very grateful to our wonderful sponsors for donating these prizes and even more grateful for each and every Plant of the Month entry, they ALL look so beautiful and amazing. :)

I see the Stoned_Rhino is all dressed up for Halloween!

Nice plants all!

Bluedog pm me if you need any help growing, I can make it easy as 1-2-3........... I don't know if I'm even up to the standard this month either, everyone has such amazing entries! :tokin:

Really amazing entries this month. :roorrip: Man these scissorhash pancakes.... I tell ya.. Devastating with Flame.

If I could only try all yours! :)

zhummingsig.jpg

I would like to thank all of you amazing growers/caregivers for showcasing your beautiful plants in this contest, they ALL look so great! You should all be proud of yourselves and patting each other on the backs, while there will be only one winner for this contest, you are all winners in my book. :welldone:

Let the voting begin!
:cheer::tommy:

Back
Top Bottom