• Xlr8 - Blueberry

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Mr. Krip - Afghan Kush

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • HempRocket - Light of Jah

Votes: 4 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here is my entry it my Grapefruit Diesel... :)
The colors don't show well but the hole outside of the plant turn either Dark Maroon or all most Black
I tried over 200 photos, This plant was so hard to shoot and get the colors sorry it is not better... :sorry:

MV...:yahoo:

Grapefruit_Diesel_14_.JPG

Grapefruit_Diesel3.JPG
:rollit::grinjoint:

dude pharmer you should tottaly try to borrow a nice digital camera before the contest and see if you can re enter your pics because that plant CAN WIN!!! But u gatta get that lovliness in focus! You've spent all this hard work and energy growing her you can't slack off at the end and short change her like that!
lol
just my two cents :)

your plant will appreciate trust me!

hydro

I would love to, but she's hanging in my old tent right now! My sd card on my phone(which ussually takes decent pics) got messed up and it is saying somthing about a fatal error! I'm sooo pissed! I had some nice ones on there, I'll see what I can find saved on my comp, but I am happy enough just to be in the running. She has already rewaded me enough with these amazingly sticky dank organic nugs, and that all I really care about! Good luck to the rest of the entries!
Peace,
NEPharmer

Thank you N.W.Green. I was quite satisfied with this strain, all around. Yield was just fine for me but this will greatly depend on how big ya grow the plant & what styles of growing you use. Dr. Atomic has STATS on his site but out of respect for 420 Mag ,I don't like to post many links. :)

I would love to, but she's hanging in my old tent right now! My sd card on my phone(which ussually takes decent pics) got messed up and it is saying somthing about a fatal error! I'm sooo pissed! I had some nice ones on there, I'll see what I can find saved on my comp, but I am happy enough just to be in the running. She has already rewaded me enough with these amazingly sticky dank organic nugs, and that all I really care about! Good luck to the rest of the entries!
Peace,
NEPharmer

I feel you homie. Some times I see myself getting cought up in the "competition part" of all this and thats wack. I love growing. It hellps me calm myself and feel connected to nature. And that is by far #1 to me. It helping me survive while I help it survive symbioism.

I feel you homie. Some times I see myself getting cought up in the "competition part"... I love growing. It hellps me calm myself and feel connected to nature. And that is by far #1 to me. It helping me survive while I help it survive

When you stop getting caught up in it, It's time to quit Growing...:smokin:
Just like pulling a trigger, when you loose that feeling of the thrill, it over...:hmmmm:

MV... :popcorn:

So far there's definitely a couple BEAUTIFUL plants out there this month! Especially the ones from So far there's definetly a couple BEUTIFUL plants out there this month! I'm Especially digging the 2 from N.W.Green and MV is killin it with the purple again as well!
lookin like its ganna be a purple month indeed :)

Thank you Hydrologist I'm Crossing my fingers for this month, i'm feeling pretty good about my girl.

so how does that kandy kush taste when its done Cano

Sounds good thats for sure,

And i wanna say thank you for all who have been showing the love for my girl She is almost ready for a smoke test and i couldn't be more excited you can better best bet i will be back to show off the goods

I want to enter a plant that I helped grow, and took care of while MV was in Anchorage getting his back Fuzed and his chest cut on. so all of you that think this is a Purple Month.
You might want to think again.LMAO.:yummy:

MV-114.JPG

1_2_5.JPG
:morenutes:

I'm loving this months comp to bad my ladies are to young but they'll be ready next month. It will be my second grow first entry. Good luck everyone, i got a fave but im still waitin to see more entries!bring them on!

Back
Top Bottom