• Xlr8 - Blueberry

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Mr. Krip - Afghan Kush

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • HempRocket - Light of Jah

Votes: 4 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nothing against any people that entered as i did to but if this com was judged on form this plant would take it hands down that is perfect form

Who are you to knock every plant in this contest are you dyscule & debert off spring... :hmmmm:

MV...:popcorn:

I think i like your Pheno better than MV's looks like it yeilds a little better :p

Yes, it did yield better and it was also the only one to change colors! What a sweet taste, great high and reminded me of fall colors. Since I was able to get some good pics, not quite MV quality, but good enough I think to participate, at least once. Have to get your feet wet sometime!

:thumb: :surf: :yummy:

This is what i have for now i geuss we call it a pre-view for next month! My second good grow!

2011-04-05_15_10_43.jpg
2011-04-10_15_37_30.jpg

It's from a local breeder he said he double-crossed Afgan & Amsterdam he calls it "A-Dam"!

Im really diging this competition, it gives all of us a little kick in the ass to produce more amazing plants! We all win in the end, I get reminded every time I look at the jars loaded with the best nugs Ive had in a while! Im definately on an organic kick now, my other grows buds cant compare to these, same strain on a few of those grows too. I would recomend organic growing to anyone who hasnt tried it yet, I did take a small hit in yeild, but not too bad.

Yeah but oooh do you make up for that yield hit in taste. Thanks MV for reposting us all, voting is just around the corner and its looking like its gonna be a close month. Good luck to all and to the others ill see you next month :p

Hey everyone - I've never entered POTM before, in part because I'm growing hydro in a really confined space (about 2x2 and 3 feet tall), which makes pictures difficult (at least ones that will do justice - compete). She's just starting to kick up the purpling a bit, and she is stunning in person. Glistens with resin. I expect her to yield between 3-4z possibly more (based on previous grows).

Here is my Blueberry at about 7 weeks 12/12. I haven't been able to capture the cola well due to positioning, but here is a couple of representative buds:

april_13_blueberry2.jpg

april_13_blueberry4.jpg

:bravo: To all of you!

There are some absolutely PERFECT cannabis plants in this months contest!

I have no idea how I'm going to decide which one to vote for. I can't just pick one...but I have to vote.

Good luck to all of you, and great job. I do hope some of those go into print...they deserve it.

Keep up the good work everyone! :grinjoint:

Wow! Some absolutely beautiful plants!
:welldone:

I'm relatively new to 420 and on my first grow now after reading in the forums for several months without participating. I had heard people talk about POTM, etc. but it wasn't until just now that I found this area.

Since just about everything I know about growing I learned here on :420:, I thought I'd show my first Afghan Kush that's on 60 days of 12/12 now and will go about another three weeks before harvest.

I'm flowering her with one other plant in a 2'x2' cab and have LST'd & supercropped to make best use of the available space. She's about 38" tall and has 12 colas that all have between 8" and 20" of nice frosty buds with lots of smaller lower bud sites.

I can't wait to try her out, and this entry is dedicated to all the people here on :420: who've helped me, some directly and many without even knowing it, to learn about this great hobby of ours.
:thanks:

Admittedly, the LED helps enhance the look but these were taken with a camera phone without a flash :):

IMAGE_2921.jpg

IMAGE_304.jpg

MV look at my new journal and check out the crab legs, since your up north of me i figure you might get some like this :D

Yes we get king Crab,here where I live.
There is a few guy's here that go up to Dutch Harbor and they are on boats in the Bering Sea...
I get to here all about that shit about Deadliest Catch and how they really shoot the show blah blah blah...:popcorn:
Alaskan Lady love them, me on the other hand can't stand them...:grinjoint:
They do look good tho... :)

MV...;)

Back
Top Bottom