Votes: 1 1.1%
  • HempRocket - Light of Jah

Votes: 4 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry if I offended you
But are They ?

Yes, I know them both personally ;)

BUT! this whole contest is a little screwed up anywhoo when it comes to security. i personally HAVEN'T but it seems like it would be easy for people to make accounts and just ditch them after they were voted for.

We do have countermeasures for this ;) it has happened before, but our alarms went off and we were able to edit their votes away and ban the astroturf accounts ;)

Congratulations to Matanuska Valley and his Grapefruit Diesel - our Plant of the Month winner.

MV earns 100 rep points, Plant of the Month title and the following prize package, generously provided by our wonderful sponsors:

Humate Supreme contributes items from their starter kit to our first place winner, retail value $125.
1 - 30ct pack of Humate Supreme 3-2-1
1 - 10ct pack of Humate Supreme Starter Tabs
1 - 1lb tub of Humate Supreme Potting Soil Activator
1 - 8oz bottle of Humate Supreme Natural Nutrient Tea
Grow Healthy Medical Marijuana with Humate Supreme

Sierra Natural Science contributes the following items to our winner.
SNS-217™ Natural Spider Mite Control
(32 ounce spray bottle with unique any direction sprayer)
SNS-244™ Natural Fungicide for Powder Mold
SNS-203™ Natural Pesticide Soil Drench for Fungus Gnats, Root Aphids, Thrips, Shore Flies & White Flies
SNS 604A Vegetation Organic Growth Stimulator
(One quart makes 32 gallons)
SNS 604B Flowering Organic Growth Stimulator
(One quart makes 32 gallons)

Our Plant of the Month winner also receives Ryan Riley's "How to Grow Weed"

NOTE: Growing Elite Marijuana is a downloadable e-book. No physical products will be shipped. You will get INSTANT ACCESS to download the e-book and all the bonuses onto your computer. The e-book format is adobe acrobat PDF, which can be viewed on Mac or PC.

To see a chapter by chapter description of How To Grow Weed and the other books Click Here.

Grapefruit Diesel
Grapefruit_Diesel_14_.JPG

Grapefruit_Diesel3.JPG

First of all, you grow the nicest plants I've ever seen MV. Scratch that, you and Alaska Lady grow the nicest plants I've ever seen. I've got nothing but the utmost respect in regards to both of you in terms of your plants and your contributions to our cause and the 420 mag community as a whole.

For what it's worth, I totally support your encouragement of asking people to vote in our contests.

(NOTE - this post has been edited as it's no longer necessary. I still wanted to leave some positives regarding MV. MV, I really respect you hearing me out and editing/deleting your post. First class, bro.)

:peacetwo:

I all so let SavorDank (Silver Kush) have first place prize last month for March...
I just didnt say anything to anybody didnt think it was anybody business and then all this happen, SavorDank didn't say anything and thank you for that...
I was really busting my ass to try and get more members vetoing...
so. it is, "what it is"...:thumb:

MV...:yummy:

Great contest, congrats MV, and everyone else who entered, I am prowd to be in the company of such great growers with beautiful plants! I look forward to future contests and had a great time entering this one. Thanks 420!
Peace,
NEPharmer

Back
Top Bottom