Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Captain Kronic

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • Matanuska Valley

Votes: 9 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
re: Plant of the Month Contest: October 2010

After much discussion and thought, we are going to allow people to enter the same submission repeatedly until we reach 25 entries each month, at that time we will revisit the situation. Everyone cool with that?

What are you trying to say here? Why has everything changed?

:scratchinghead::loopy::scratchinghead::loopy::scratchinghead::loopy::scratchinghead::loopy::scratchinghead::loopy::scratchinghead::loopy::scratchinghead::loopy::scratchinghead::loopy:

The only things that have changed are the timeframe of the contest and what you are allowed to enter. If you don't win, you are not barred from reentry in the next months contest. Otherwise its still the same....

Thanks Odin!

So why are people removing their entries from this month?

Done brother Woodsman.

Dweeden, everything has been sorted out brother, no reason to stir the pot, thank you. ;)

ConqueringLOJ, please read the nug of the month thread as well, I think we discuss more of it there.

Thanks for your support guys, we are all in this war together!

Okay, I think I have this straight. Mr. 420, I'm sposed to let you know that I want my mystery plant pulled right? Then I stay in this same thread and just post a new pic correct? When my other pic is pulled then I'll post the new one. Thankee!!!
And ditto Bassplayer...if not for the journals I probably woulda made a whole lot more mistakes than I did!!

CrackaJack, you don't need to do anything if you want to use the same plant, just keep your entry as is. Only reason you would pull your entry is because you want to enter a different photo. Thank you.

Re: Plant of the Month Contest: October 2010

Done brother Woodsman.

Dweeden, everything has been sorted out brother, no reason to stir the pot, thank you. ;)

ConqueringLOJ, please read the nug of the month thread as well, I think we discuss more of it there.

Thanks for your support guys, we are all in this war together!

Thanks my friend I'll get some more current pics and post them back on this thread? Aha, just saw the tittle up above showing this as being the Sept/Oct contest. Got it!

:popcorn:

I was going to do a different plant if that's okay...ohhhhhhhh I so don't mean to make things difficult I know you're busy...gimme another year or whatever that time frame is and I'll be helpin:)

man that sucks lol. I chopped my plants already and won't have anything decent to re-enter for another month or 2. Oh well, I can always just stick with the pics I entered already. Should have taken more pics of that plant.

I got some wonder woman coming up that I think will win something soon :bong:

Special thanks to our sponsor Sierra Natural Science who is now contributing the following items to our winner each month. :yahoo:

SNS-217™ Natural Spider Mite Control
(32 ounce spray bottle with unique any direction sprayer)
SNS-244™ Natural Fungicide for Powder Mold
SNS-203™ Natural Pesticide Soil Drench for Fungus Gnats, Root Aphids, Thrips, Shore Flies & White Flies

Special thanks to our sponsor Sierra Natural Science who is now contributing the following items to our winner each month. :yahoo:

SNS-217™ Natural Spider Mite Control
SNS-244™ Natural Fungicide for Powder Mold
SNS-203™ Natural Pesticide Soil Drench for Fungus Gnats, Root Aphids, Thrips, Shore Flies & White Flies

Hmmm now I know for a fact I use stuff along those lines once in awhile haha. ;) All the Maui Wowie's n Blue Dream's with PM... Just all sorts of good stuff. :thumb: Have to enter later than sooner sadly, I think I'll make it in. :morenutes: AWESOME ENTRIES SO FAR!!!!! :yahoo:

I thought I knew a lot when I joined this site... but daily I learn so many new things... an incredible resource this site is. ;)
I always pick up on lil tricks and tweaks to do here and there. It's a never ending source of knowledge Odin gotta love it! :p

zhummingsig.jpg

Back
Top Bottom