• Xlr8 - Blueberry

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Mr. Krip - Afghan Kush

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • HempRocket - Light of Jah

Votes: 4 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You got a good women there, good taste :D. and i only get my crab every once and a while but i love every bit of it. i think all crab should be big enough that you can cut it like steak. All hail King Crab the purps of the crab world

its vote day! Hurray!

Soniq got stuck in the tornadoes in North Carolina, 18 dead so far, he's okay, just no power or internet. Therefore I will be updating the contests later tonight, after I finish catching up from being gone yesterday. Thanks guys, great submissions!

In this age of instant communication and technology why did i not hear about this in the news. Fox sucks. i hope at least everyone in our community is alright and i think we can wait a little while to vote for everything to clear up.

Hay to all that entered the Contest, We are all winners just look at the plants...:amen:
There are some really nice plants this month and its anyone's Win, So to all, I wish you all the best...:cheer::goodluck:

MV... :popcorn:

No doubt about it MV - we are submitting for consideration a prize better than any could win. Good luck all!

Beautiful flowers Alaska Lady, what is this strain?
:Namaste:

I want to enter a plant that I helped grow, and took care of while MV was in Anchorage getting his back Fuzed and his chest cut on. so all of you that think this is a Purple Month.
You might want to think again.LMAO.:yummy:

MV-114.JPG

1_2_5.JPG
:morenutes:

Your wish is my command brother. ;)
I want to vote.....

You guys keep amazing me month after month, with your mouth watering flowers. I hope we get federal law changed soon, so I can join you guys. :goodluck:

Job well done everyone! :high-five:

Please let the voting begin!
:cheer:

Beautiful flowers Alaska Lady, what is this strain?

MV-114.JPG

:thanks: Was a lot of hard work!
She is a Kannabia Automatica Mataro Blue

Sex : Feminized
Type : Mostly indica
Flowering : Autoflowering
Genetics : Sativa
Flowering Time : Medium
Outdoor Harvest : September
Height : Medium
THC Level : 24%
Characteristics : resin with a Blue aroma

Although this was supposed to be an auto-flower, it did NOT auto-flower! I had to 12/12 it for a really long time, about 12-14 weeks, before it changed colors AND WAS DONE! MV gave me such a hard time about it " It's done already, Knock her down!" I almost had to bean him over the head! ;)

And the 24% is no lie either! I made cannabutter out of some of it and subsequently made some Banana Nut muffins (little ones size of a 50 cent piece), oatmeal cookies, and My B-day Pineapple Upside Down Cake with it! Only 1 piece of cake or 1-2 cookie got you baked, you didn't even want to smoke after eating! LOL :yummy: I didn't think they were that strong and had 4 little muffins while finishing the baking and about 45 mins later I had sat down to watch the last few minutes of my movie and I couldn't even move out of my chair to change movies! I haven't been that stoned in a while.

Maybe if she wins, it will show some of the other women growers out there that we can grow as good, and sometimes better, than the guys! I would love to see more ladies enter their grow pics in this male dominated contest! I am not knocking the guys at all, they do a :goodjob:!

Thanks again and :goodluck: to everyone! :smokin:

420 when I come here to look at the score I can't see it, because I have not voted yet and may not vote if that what I choose to do, yes I know how to see it before someone say it...:;):
Like this page you can't see any pics unless someone Quotes you or cut and past you, its to bad or maybe you can when the contest starts on each page all the pics come out under the score This poll will close on 04-30-2011 at 02:37 AM, make them 1/2 size or 1/4 size and when clicked on they open to full size...:popcorn:
I am not going to lie this is what I am here for...?

" Cannabis Awareness " :adore:

52Firestone - Miss Hulk
Skunk_5_Grow_00620.JPG

N.W.Green - StrawBerry Kush
CIMG3840.JPG

NEPharmer - Fourway
tmpphpeDI15d.jpg

Yosemite Sam - Mr Nice Nevilles Haze
DSC_000630.JPG

Mr Smith - Belladonna
weekb4chop_18bellasogscrog1.JPG

Cannatopia - Blue Berry Jam
Blue_Berry_Jam.jpg

NastyAce05 - A-Dam
2011-04-10_15_37_30.jpg

Xlr8 - Blueberry
april_13_blueberry4.jpg

Mr. Krip - Afghan Kush
IMAGE_2921.jpg

HempRocket - Light of Jah
IMG_045813.jpg

Matanuska Valley - Grapefruit Diesel
Grapefruit_Diesel3.JPG

Its always a close competition when the 420 community goes at it so much wisdom in one place thank you 420 :D. and one day soon my friend

I want to wish everyone a happy 4/20 today and I wonder how many Members will login today...?
I love this day, it should be a National Holiday 420

Alaskan Lady is out of town now doing a oil spill drill in Prince William Sound and will be gone for a few days...:surf:
She is doing the same job that I did, when I got hurt on the last oil spill drill in Prince William Sound and hurt my back...
Thank you gays/gal's for all the votes on both pics, now she will think
" Whatever " well this is not good... :thumb:
THC Level : 24%
Characteristics : resin with a Blue aroma

Although this was supposed to be an auto-flower, it did NOT auto-flower! I had to 12/12 it for a really long time, about 12-14 weeks, before it changed colors AND WAS DONE! MV gave me such a hard time about it " It's done already, Knock her down!" I almost had to bean him over the head! ;)

Thanks again and :goodluck: to everyone! :smokin:

MV... :popcorn:

"Its beginning to look a lot like april,"

"Smoke all through the halls"

happy 420 all

Back
Top Bottom