Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Captain Kronic

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • Matanuska Valley

Votes: 9 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
re: Plant of the Month Contest: October 2010

Can someone please explain to me why we start this contest on the 15th of the month instead of the 1st?

Soniq420 is out on a business trip and I don't want to bother him with it.

Logic tells me to start them on the 1st, accept submissions until the 15th, vote until the last day of the month and announce winners on the 1st, then repeat cycle.

Thank you for your wonderful submissions, feedback and support. :)

Great idea boss! And who says that MJ dulls the brain? :Rasta: Innovative thinking at it's best!

Your idea will allow time for more entries by the end of the month. I know that once I decide on doing something, it can take me two weeks just to implement it! :lot-o-toke:

How about a competition just for us first newbies...seems the odds are stacked against us/me here :) sure gives inspiration tho...awesome!! :thanks:

With that 'sick' looking top you entered, I don't think your at any disadvantage! Looks like it 'dried on the stick'! Nice

This might not qualify because it's a mystery plant but I think it's just pretty!!! Love, love, love the pink lady Woodsman...I don't know how to do high resolution but will get right on learning that (it's on the list!!)

Thanks CJ for the kind words, but like yours mine is also a 'mystery plant'. Bagweed grows are interesting in that you never know what will come of it. My two bagweeds were very good smoke right out of the bag, but both were very dry and who knows how old they were? Also they were most likely sold before any serious cure was done (if any).

Your 'mystery' weed is a beaut! Huge a** cola kind of reminds me of my Bagweed 1A in that it is so densely foliated that it is hard to see the buds underneath! Great Job!

OMM, glad you remembered to take your meds before looking at the pictures. :) LOL! Thanks for the kind words my friend. My wife has sent me to my room without my supper 'cause I told her I was in love with a beautiful (big budded) Columbian Senorita vacationing in the Islands! Glad I keep a few ounces hidden under the bed for emergencies like this. :Rasta:

Hey MV, maybe you can find me some volunteers to step up to handle the workload that comes along with adding more contests. ;)

I found 1 for you Alaska Lady, she is not working hard enough for you...?
Ok no problem.
I am on it, she will do the work of 5 people or else, you know... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

We've seen her maybe 3 or 4 times in the last couple of months since she re-joined the team. ;)
I found 1 for you Alaska Lady, she is not working hard enough for you...?

I am a behind the scenes kinda gal! But here always!
:smokin:

I'm still trying to decide on when to begin the voting, shall we vote on it? ;)

Hi Boss! I think voting from the middle of the month to the end of the month. Results 1st or 2nd day of the next month. :)

LOL You should have seen it before she was a Mod, only 236 posts! She does work hard when she's logged in tho! Sometimes I dont even get a turn on the computer because she has so much to go thru. :reading420magazine: :hmmmm: :loopy: :smokin:

:hippy: Oh! Noes! :hippy:

My entry - Medijuana...my first ever plant

medi_1.jpg

DSC_04421.jpg

Man o Man i love the fisrt picture me and my gurl was staring at it for a while and noticed it really looks like a green heart lol but fo real check it out again ya'll.:popcorn::reading420magazine:

My submission for September is Mandala's SATORI. This is the second outdoor grow with this strain. She is beautiful, about 7 foot tall and completely PURPLE and smells Fruity, Lemony sticky sweet. Seeds were started inside and plants were transplanted outside on Memorial Day. The cola's are rock hard atleast 2 feet long and as big around as Pop cans. This is my personal favorite smoke. I just wish the pictures would do her justice.
100_7180b.jpg

100_7183a.jpg

I'm still trying to decide on when to begin the voting, shall we vote on it? ;)

As usual, your ideas are good ones. I believe that you have the option of moving the relevant posts into their own thread at any time you feel the action is warranted.

Alaska Lady said:
A leader without followers, is just a dude on a walk!
Alaska Lady said:

Yeah, but that "followerless leader", while (s)he might get lonely, tends to get sh*t done. On the other hand, the leaderless follower, soon sits down on the nearest rock and starves to death.:grinjoint:

As usual, your ideas are good ones. I believe that you have the option of moving the relevant posts into their own thread at any time you feel the action is warranted.

Yeah, but that "followerless leader", while (s)he might get lonely, tends to get sh*t done. On the other hand, the leaderless follower, soon sits down on the nearest rock and starves to death.:grinjoint:

lol, mam I love all the philosophical talk people have here in this site. Got intellectual, creative, positive, caring, loving, and now philosophical people too. Theres no reason to not like it here almost feels like im at home.:grinjoint: :peace:

Well probably start the voting either tomorrow or on the 1st.

I'm still trying to get my head around why we are doing it this way, I may end up changing the cycle soon. Feedback is welcome, encouraged and appreciated. ;)

Keep those beautiful ladies coming guys!

Have you considered taking entries until say, the 15th of the month and then do the voting, declaring the winner on the last day of that month, that way it would be done promptly and smoothly.
I'm sure there are others, like me who, not knowing when the deadline was, posted too early, I could have waited 2 weeks longer, big big difference.

Also, have you considered giving away Model 419s for first place winners?
I know I would rather win one of those pipes, probably others would too!

LOL... you said you wanted ideas... I got a million of'em... A CHA CHA CHA CHA

EDIT: I swear I didn't see the Admins post on the preceding page... stoned minds think alike... LOL

I'm still trying to get my head around why we are doing it this way, I may end up changing the cycle soon. Feedback is welcome, encouraged and appreciated. ;)

Back
Top Bottom