• GodsTrichome - Sugar Cane

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • Icemud - Blue Dragon

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Astonr420 - Afgoo

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soniq420 has been completely swamped with his other two jobs, so we gave this responsibility to Jacob. While I believe he has been trained properly on how to handle the contests, there may be a bump or two along the way, as he gets used to the process. Thanks for everyone's patience, understanding and support. :Namaste:

were all here with you Jacob!!! :goodluck: to ya brotha!!! we all had to learn this too!!! and with me learning how to be a software developer, I know its not easy learning the coding!!!

:peacetwo:

Grapefruit Diesel
MV...:peace:

Grapefruit_Diesel7.JPG

Grapefruit_Diesel_2_3.JPG

Simply beautiful.:welldone:

My bagseed Betty looks lame amongst all those thoroughbreds in the contestant roster lol at least i had the webos to participate heehe!:rofl::wood::tokin:

Nice job!
I always look here to find photos of healthy plants in bloom, especially strains i'm interested in ordering for my grow. It seems people like capturing photos of their largest stickiest buds, but often forget the plant itself is beautiful, especially when it's healthy and well cared for. Since there are two pics each for the contest, we get to see both! :))) :love:
There were a lot of stunning pics to chose from, congrats to the winner. I can't wait to get some pics of my gals in next round. One of these days...

Congrats!

Hi All,

Great entries, every one. So hard to choose. Good Luck to all.

:circle-of-love:

It's voting time! Time to come in and place your votes for these deserving folks.

Good luck to everyone!:welldone:

After reviewing and participating in this contest a few times now, and observing the voting patterns here this month, I wanted to share a few observations I have made over the last 6 months.

I think a lot of the success or failure in this particular contest comes down to the quality of the lighting and overall sharpness of the photos you submit. The growth stage of your entry also plays a big role in getting noticed in the pack. Since your fellow 420 members voting for POTM have nothing but your submitted photos to judge and compare with other entries, the general trend is that the best photographed entires tend to be the highest ranked and more often that not include the ultimate winning entry.

Also, flowering plants appear to win 99% of the time. While you may think your vegging or two weeks into flower "Insert Strain Here" looks awesome, its just a vegging or early flowering plant to everyone else. We all have them, and there is nothing really special about them at that stage of growth as compared to something in the eigth or ninth week of full flower. Bide your time until you have a real monster full of colas and bursting with resin! That is the kind of plant that wins POTM. Always include a close-up MACRO shot of the trichome covered main cola! Everyone LOVES to see those kinds of shots!

Good photos are not that hard to obtain... Buy yourself a good quality camera, and if you already have such a camera, learn how to use it to its full potential. That is the single most important tool needed to capture your plant's impressive qualities for all the rest of us to see and to judge on. And wait for it to reach its peak of production where it can show all of what it is capable of, and take A LOT of photos from different angles and pick the best two of the bunch.

Lastly... Photographing your plant under "Natural" lighting goes a long way. Photos under LED and other artificial lighting, or poorly focused or under exposed rarely win or even place in this contest. Its really hard to judge the overall quality of a plant under a single light spectrum that offers no color contrast or definition. Low quality, out of focus cell phone images are never going to win you the prize in today's POTM environment.

BayArea Stoner did all of the above steps right, and she is reaping the much deserved rewards for presenting her well grown, impressive entry in the best possible light possible.

So... take your plant outside or to an area of your house filled natural sunlight. Take your photographs there. It is really the only way for anyone to accurately judge your plant's health and unique qualities. If you really want to win, all of the above is more than worth the extra effort, and the patience required to wait for the best possible month to enter your prized plant. :Namaste:

Great plants, everyone, man, 420fied, snow white dangggg! very cool great job to everyone!!!

121!!!

I think that beats last months total and there's still a week left.

Good Luck to all...

I was very excited yesterday to see all my votes but now im not so sure! It felt great to be in second place but that is a big jump in votes? I value every ones opinions here and it would not be worth winning if you guys thought I did not deserve this. I PROMISE NOTHING IS FISHY ON MY PART GUYS/GALS. Wow i feel like i have been punched in the stomach. ouch

Hey what does SMH and IMO mean anyway? hah hah I dont do much texting! lol im ripped, dont smoke a whole bowl of my stuff when you have a cold and have taken nyquill hehe.
:sleep::trance::biglaugh::sleep:

Maybe the staff can look into this at the voter's (new members) IP address and see if they're coming from single source. There is someone playing with the poll. Could be a hack by placing multiple votes from one account or having multiple account each with a vote. With 15+ new votes came in a few days especially to one participant is alarming, if this was done gradually over the course of 15 days we'll probably never noticed.

Everyone here got beautiful plants and should let it run naturally. Someone is playing a joke on the expense of the participants.

Back
Top Bottom