• Zigzagburning - Sour kush blue mystic

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • xbox4him - Blue Dream

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GodsTrichome - Unnamed

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Acideye420 - White rhino

• Mr Smith - Vertical composite (powerskunk, bigband, special, sensistar and pineappleexpress)

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Muggles13 - Papaya

Votes: 23 39.0%
  • Icemud - Blue dragon

• Anomoly23 - Skywalker OG

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • HighDive - Red Dragon

Votes: 8 13.6%
  • thegreengrowe - Purple Haze

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • HealingKronic - Dadas Dankouver

• N.W.Green - BananaBerry

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • Deacnbleu - Afghani skunk x Hawaiian

• Ibezphil2005 - (The purps x urkle) X urkle

• astonr420 - White Widow

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That is no shit!! NW Green, you definitely got some dank going on, thats for sure!!! I mean, who can add lines like that to their sig? Damn, bro!! I have a strain I'm working with right now, krazy kush (SFV OGkush x Motarebels KillaKush (Bubba Kush X LONESTARS KillER Queen)(West Coast Dog X Old World Kush)(C-99 X G-13), just got it and grew it out the first time last round, nice and frosty but I only vegged about 2 weeks from putting them in the soil as a seed. I have it crossed to Black Granddaddy Purple (Heath Robinsons Black Rose X Kens Kut Granddaddy Purple) growing them out right now, they are getting around 45 to 60 days veg time gonna give you a run for your money here in a month or two! Here are a couple of pictures of one of the Krazy Kush females the guy I got the seeds from grew out just so you guys can see her-
krazykush2.jpg
Here
KrazyKush.jpg

Pretty, eh?

Thank you man, and that sucker looks potent if you havn't smoked it yet that is my guess... it will knock your dick in the dirt, nice cross's all very good cuts, and i really like mortabel.

Keep up the good growing man and im looking forward to the new ones to come

oh and speaking of knock your dick in the dirt.... BRING IT...

lol wow, i dont have anything on Mr. Smith, but i am going to go ahead and throw my little baby girl in!!! Its White Widow, she is 3 days from harvest and in darkness

SAM_1221.JPG
SAM_1176.JPG

its not much, but she is my very first baby, in light of rookie mistakes which i am sure we all make and or made... i am proud of her! so this is my entry!!!

This is my Papaya, 70 days in bloom with CFL's.

Papaya_1e.jpg
Papaya_2f.jpg

For a CFL grow, that is a truly inspiring plant. Congrats regardless if you win POTM. :high-five:

Nice! I have 2 White Widows that just went to the flowering cabinet last week. Hope they turn out as nice as yours!:goodluck:

if you dont do rookie mistakes that i did yours will do better, i topped mine in flowering because i was running out of room to grow her, being that she was my very first grow, i didnt know anything about LST so i lost out on the cola!!! but still got some nice big, dense nugs!!! :goodluck: to you!!!

:peacetwo:

Okay guys (and girls) I had to enter her since GodsTrichome entered his twins and, you have to admit, she is pretty unique and rare, not sure how often this happens to any of you but this is MY first!
Purkle 2.0((the purps X urkle) X urkle) triploid, a pic from the day after she emerged and a pic from yesterday - I know she's little, but right now anyway all the tripoid effects are good, no defects, nice and frosty from the ge
07812.jpg
t go, I really think she's going to be something special -
04536.jpg

MV needs some good vibes sent his way, go to his thread and show him some love guys.

Hey soniq420, could you please edit the purple passion bx1 in my entry? It should be ((the purps x urkle) X urkle). Can't put the strain out there with the wrong geneology! Also if you could switch my later pics for the first ones? I like the way she is beginning to really show uniformity on all the leaves and think the later picture is a better entry, even though I probably won't get one vote!!

Good luck highdive you got my vote here :D sorry everyone else but that sucker is beautiful.

Great job everyone, but Muggles results went far beyond what would have been expected from his skill level and equipment. Just WOW! :whoa:

Back
Top Bottom