• Bassplayer - Medijuana

Votes: 23 63.9%
  • Van Diesel - Sour Diesel

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Founder
plantnew.jpg

Please submit a photo of your best plant (there is a separate contest thread for nugs.) We will only accept a self-nomination. The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Each first place winner will receive 100 rep points and the title "Plant of the Month Winner".

Humate Supreme contributes items from their starter kit to our first place winner, retail value $125.

1 - 30ct pack of Humate Supreme 3-2-1
1 - 10ct pack of Humate Supreme Starter Tabs
1 - 1lb tub of Humate Supreme Potting Soil Activator
1 - 8oz bottle of Humate Supreme Natural Nutrient Tea

Grow Healthy Medical Marijuana with Humate Supreme

Sierra Natural Science contributes the following items to our winner.

SNS-217™ Natural Spider Mite Control
(32 ounce spray bottle with unique any direction sprayer)
SNS-244™ Natural Fungicide for Powder Mold
SNS-203™ Natural Pesticide Soil Drench for Fungus Gnats, Root Aphids, Thrips, Shore Flies & White Flies

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Plant of the Year" contest; to be held in January.

Also, please submit your best high resolution photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine's print edition.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own plant(s).

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the plant(s). You may add one inanimate object as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro. No nudity.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting them on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Self-nominations only.

6. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

Consolidated Entries For November 2010

Elbee - White Widow
WW_FL_8-18_1.JPG

WW_FL_8-18_1_3_.JPG

52Firestone - OG Kush/Bubba Kush
Skunk_5_Grow_065.JPG

Skunk_5_Grow_0077.JPG

Lusi - Shiva Shanti II
Ds-bud-2.jpg

Ds_bud_1_resized_again.jpg

Bassplayer - Medijuana
DSC_07272.jpg

DSC_07233.jpg

Van Diesel - Sour Diesel
10_25_005.jpg

10_25_006-1.jpg

I'm sure there will be better entries, but I'd like to throw this girl in here, just for fun. She is on the smaller side(short veg time), but I think she's pretty all the same. I have three of her sisters that are quite a bit larger flowering right now. Hopefully in coming months, they turn out to be of contest quality.

She went into flower on 8-18. The pics were take on 10-12, so she was about 7 weeks into flower. I harvested her the following week.

Nirvana White Widow Fem
WW_FL_8-18_1.JPG
WW_FL_8-18_1_3_.JPG

Hey guys, still trying to decide. I was hoping to see what others have. Are the 2 photos supposed to be of the same plant? I've been resizing my pics.... question, is it better to leave the resolution high (mine start at 300) and make the photo size small, like 1.5" x 2"... or to make the resolution smaller (72 or 00) and make the photo size larger... )8x10 inches or so) ??

I LOVE the close up bud pics above. What kind of camera lens gets such detail? My telephoto lens can't do that!

TY!

Hey cool, that helps. I'll switch these over to pixels instead of size, and see if these look better. I'm also zooming on photos, then cropping. It's funny, in order to see the bugs on leaves, I take a teleP pic, then zoom in to see things my eyes don't pick up. :p

TY!

Where are all of the photos?!

I think I've stared long enough at my photos to now see the pot of flowers and pot is just as stealthy in the photo as in real life. You have to look at a pretty arrangement a while to even realize there is an MJ plant in the photo. :-D I had many guests walk by that set up and never see the huge blooming MJ. :)

So here' the bud pics. This "Curly" from my first grow. She's is Shiva Shanti II, Sensi. I have a few boxes of this strain, so far all have germinated!

This particular plant was started from seed in a windowsill before I had ever heard about grow lights. The rough start paid off because she and her seed mate turned out short and compact, covered in buds. Curly lives in a planter on my porch surrounded by flowers and herbs. No one sees her and I can' even smell her! LOL

photo 1: my 1st bud, harvested after the photo.
Ds-bud-2.jpg

photo 2: This is a younger bud, not harvested yet. Seeds were started in May. CA heat kept them slow growing.

Ds_bud_1_resized_again.jpg

Ok so this is my entry... she is from my second grow and is a clone from my first.
Pics were taken at 56 days into flower. Strain is Medijuana... she is in a 3 liter airpot, was vegged under cfl for around 6 weeks, flowered under 400w hps. She gets fed with biobizz nutes plus molasses and extra C02...just a few more days and shes ready for the chop...:ganjamon:
DSC_07272.jpg
DSC_07233.jpg

:goodluck: to all
:peace: bp

Medijuana - DIY Cabinet, Perpetual Grow, Airpots, Soil w/LST

Its not as big as some other plants, but I'll sure stand by her smoke. From my last harvest of Sour Diesel-

10_25_005.jpg

10_25_006-1.jpg

grown is a blend of ProMix BX, Fox Farms Ocean Forest, and volcanic cinder, using Fox Farm liquid trio, under a 600w hps. This plant yielded about 1.5oz dried bud that has a great citrusy/fuel smell, lemon candy taste, and a wonderful energetic high.
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom