420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: March 2011

Please Vote for the Plant of the Month - March 2011

• Matanuska Valley (Kannabia Matero Blue)

Votes: 24 35.3%
  • Bobzilla (Supergirl)

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • nycal hydro (special queen #1)

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Heks (pre99 bubba x deep chunk)

Votes: 19 27.9%
  • sweetcheeba (Afghan Kush)

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • deacnbleu (mystery strain)

• Van Diesel (Purple Nurple)

• 52Firestone (Mystery Clone)

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • SSNUGS (Banana Kush)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 68camero (mystery strain)

• grizzly3327 (maui)

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Janja (F*ucking Incredible Kush)

Votes: 9 13.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks you guy's but I can't lie, I have photo's waiting for the new POTM contest...:clap:
I want POTY and POTM is a start down that Road and as many photo's as you can get in it POTY, Well That ups your chances ...
So I can't lie, I am truly out of Bubble Gum... :peace:

MV... :icon_cool

And I don't think that photo will win POTY so, guess I will haft to win 1 or two more times this year I hope... :Namaste:

Congrats MV - What a beautiful plant, brother. :yummy: Stunning! You'll be pretty tough to beat in the POTY contest.

Heks/Hydrologist - You gave it a nice run and that was definitely a sweet plant, too. There were some great entries and some unbelievably yummy looking plants this month

On that note - big props to all who entered. The bar is getting set pretty "high"!
:bravo:

Hey MV great run man as a result you truly are the winner. And to everyone else thank you and congratulations for entering and thank you so much to the 420 magazine community for putting something like this on its freakin awesome! Dont worry we'll be back! Atleast I will be and i'll have a MUCH MORE STUNNING POTM to look forward to for April and this comming time i'll be making sure I have a Cannon HD DSLR from work (amazing still camera that is so bad ass they use it to shoot popular A list TV shows) not to mention a much prettier background as I also am after POTY. But hey this was our first go at hydro not so bad eh? Thanks again every one take care!
-Hydro

thanks again everyone!

Congratulations to Matanuska Valley and his Kannabia Matero Blue - our Plant of the Month winner.

MV earns 100 rep points, Plant of the Month title and the following prize package, generously provided by our wonderful sponsors:

Humate Supreme contributes items from their starter kit to our first place winner, retail value $125.
1 - 30ct pack of Humate Supreme 3-2-1
1 - 10ct pack of Humate Supreme Starter Tabs
1 - 1lb tub of Humate Supreme Potting Soil Activator
1 - 8oz bottle of Humate Supreme Natural Nutrient Tea
Grow Healthy Medical Marijuana with Humate Supreme

Sierra Natural Science contributes the following items to our winner.
SNS-217™ Natural Spider Mite Control
(32 ounce spray bottle with unique any direction sprayer)
SNS-244™ Natural Fungicide for Powder Mold
SNS-203™ Natural Pesticide Soil Drench for Fungus Gnats, Root Aphids, Thrips, Shore Flies & White Flies
SNS 604A Vegetation Organic Growth Stimulator
(One quart makes 32 gallons)
SNS 604B Flowering Organic Growth Stimulator
(One quart makes 32 gallons)

Our Plant of the Month winner also receives Ryan Riley's "How to Grow Weed"

NOTE: Growing Elite Marijuana is a downloadable e-book. No physical products will be shipped. You will get INSTANT ACCESS to download the e-book and all the bonuses onto your computer. The e-book format is adobe acrobat PDF, which can be viewed on Mac or PC.

To see a chapter by chapter description of How To Grow Weed and the other books Click Here.

Kannabia_Mataro_Blue.JPG

Kannabia_Seeds_Mataro_Blue.JPG

Thank you it means alot to me 420, We have been on the road together now for 6 years.
I have seen the changes over the years. I am glad to say you have the most knowledgeable database that I know of, The members here @ 420Magazine are willing to help other members, even if there New members. People are nice here to each other and that means alot to me and for the most part you are a Cannabis only web site...:bravo:

Thank you again 420 for everything, with out you we would not be where we are today in this fight for cannabis awareness...:adore:

MV... :;):

I tottaly agree with what MV said. Thank you 420! Thanks to this website I can follow the number one rule of the Grow Bible and REMAIN ANONYMOUS AND TO KEEP MY GROW SECRET!!! But I am still able to exchange vital information with other growers, get some feed back on my plants, hell I can even enter contests and no one finds out who I really am other than my cool screen name haha.

Thank you again 420 because if you havn't realised...which you probably have is that other forums suck! no ones ever on and no one ever responds! They all suck!

thanks again 420 and of coarse congradulations MV

hydrologist.

Well personally I see no benefit to plucking fan leaves to an extreme. Remember that plants get some of their food from sunlight, natural or artificial. The fan leaves collect this light.
Others experience may vary, but I found that when I plucked too many fan leaves it slowed growth. I still pull old lower leaves and a couple from the top that are blocking light but never too many at a time.
Hope this helps.
Regards, Deacn.

Back
Top Bottom