420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: March 2011

Please Vote for the Plant of the Month - March 2011

• Matanuska Valley (Kannabia Matero Blue)

Votes: 24 35.3%
  • Bobzilla (Supergirl)

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • nycal hydro (special queen #1)

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Heks (pre99 bubba x deep chunk)

Votes: 19 27.9%
  • sweetcheeba (Afghan Kush)

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • deacnbleu (mystery strain)

• Van Diesel (Purple Nurple)

• 52Firestone (Mystery Clone)

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • SSNUGS (Banana Kush)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 68camero (mystery strain)

• grizzly3327 (maui)

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Janja (F*ucking Incredible Kush)

Votes: 9 13.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i need to find my camera today but you can trust i will be coming in with a last minute entry. looks like a fierce comp this month good luck all

The poll for our March 2011 Plant of the Month is now open.

Please exercise your 420th amendment and vote ;)

Best luck to all our participants!

:cheer: Plant of the Month :cheer:

I can't contain myself!!!! The anticipation to see who is the winner is TOO GREAT!!! Good Luck to all definetly a TON of awesome entrys! Its ganna be a lonnnggggg 15 days! haha.

Janja your my man this month don't do me wrong :D sorry i didnt get one put up this month but you can best expect ill take next month

Kannabia Mataro Blue

MV... :popcorn:

Kannabia_Mataro_Blue.JPG

Kannabia_Seeds_Mataro_Blue.JPG

Looking sweet as alway's MV. :thumb:

god damn every time i look that one plant is right behind ours heks!
it was 4-7 then 5-7 then 6-7! then 7-7 now 7-8 us! The suspense is killing me!!! this is like an awesome hockey team between to great times that have shitty goalies haha

Ok so i am a new-comer to this 420 website, About 2 days ago i took 2 (only) 2 puff off a joint while im sewing a quilt im making. about 20 minutes later im looking at this block i had just finished realizing somethings totally wrong with it..this weed in this joint got me sooo blazed off my ass it took me another 20 minutes jus staring at this block of fabric wonderin wat the effs wrong with it...i finally figured it out that i was waaay to baked to be sewing anything ..wow stoner smoke some more weed...and then yesterday i took a puff outta my glass pipe of the same weed.. 5 minutes later im searchin the car looking for my sack of weed..then 10 min later my friend says didnt u put it in ur other case..haha...this weed is gettin me so baked of 1 and 2 hits that i cant function for a little bit .and obviously remember things ..haha fuckin stoner smoke some more good weed..and the good weed im talkin about is matinuska valley..thats why i voted for MV....BOMB CRONIC..but anyways i gotta roll outta this story to go start it all over again and feel like a great stoner wit MV..haaaaaah PEACE

Hay, Thank you all for the kind words... :adore:
North-smoke/weedman you guy's/Gal's coming over for the Birthday party,
"that I don't know about today"... :rofl:
Yes today is my 50th birthday, "They tell me", I can only have 1 and that is bullshit... :scratchinghead::scratchinghead:
I guess I will haft to live with it tho,for now...:hookah: :peacetwo:

Thank you, it was hard to get up @ 3:30am time to do the mail. That's BS this morning never had a hang over from cannabis until now. Shit that Grapefruit Diesel now that the shit for me... :thumb:
1 hit and its like old School, Big Head RUSH, every toke and set you on your Ass... :hookah:

Cannabis Butter in the Pineapple, Upside down cake and in the Cookies and Brownies...:yummy:

Really' Thank you guy's/Gals it means alot to me, I liked this 50th birthday so much, I think I will have 1 more 50th birthday on my next go around in life... :rofl:

im going insain with anxiety over this contest! better smoke some more weed to get rid of it!

after today their's only one more day!!! last chance for last minute votes I can't wait to find out the verdict. Good run everyone! Its been a very exciting 17 days!
-hydrologist
:yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom