420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: March 2011

Please Vote for the Plant of the Month - March 2011

• Matanuska Valley (Kannabia Matero Blue)

Votes: 24 35.3%
  • Bobzilla (Supergirl)

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • nycal hydro (special queen #1)

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Heks (pre99 bubba x deep chunk)

Votes: 19 27.9%
  • sweetcheeba (Afghan Kush)

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • deacnbleu (mystery strain)

• Van Diesel (Purple Nurple)

• 52Firestone (Mystery Clone)

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • SSNUGS (Banana Kush)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 68camero (mystery strain)

• grizzly3327 (maui)

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Janja (F*ucking Incredible Kush)

Votes: 9 13.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keith Lake

420 Emeritus
420 Staff
plantnew.jpg

Please submit a photo of your best plant (there is a separate contest thread for nugs.) We will only accept a self-nomination. The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Each first place winner will receive 100 rep points and the title "Plant of the Month Winner".

Humate Supreme contributes items from their starter kit to our first place winner, retail value $125.
  • 1 - 30ct pack of Humate Supreme 3-2-1
  • 1 - 10ct pack of Humate Supreme Starter Tabs
  • 1 - 1lb tub of Humate Supreme Potting Soil Activator
  • 1 - 8oz bottle of Humate Supreme Natural Nutrient Tea
Grow Healthy Medical Marijuana with Humate Supreme

Sierra Natural Science contributes the following items to our winner.

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Plant of the Year" contest; to be held in January.

Also, please submit your best high resolution photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine's print edition.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own plant(s).

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the plant(s). You may add one inanimate object as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro. No nudity.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting them on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Self-nominations only.

6. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

7. Self promotion (i.e. campaigning) that is deemed excessive (at the sole discretion of our moderation staff) may disqualify the entry.

Consolidated Entries for March 2011

Matanuska Valley (Kannabia Matero Blue)
Kannabia_Mataro_Blue.JPG

Kannabia_Seeds_Mataro_Blue.JPG

Bobzilla (Supergirl)
100_01721.jpg
100_01731.jpg

nycal hydro (special queen #1)
2_sync_050.jpg

2_sync_048.jpg

Heks (pre99 bubba x deep chunk)
100_00101.JPG

100_00112.JPG

sweetcheeba (Afghan Kush)
s53000041.jpg

img0176vql.jpg

deacnbleu (mystery strain)
100_1385_1_.JPG

100_1391_1_.JPG

Van Diesel (Purple Nurple)
3_2_11_004.jpg

3_2_11_005-1.jpg

52Firestone (Mystery Clone)
Skunk_5_Grow_00122.JPG

Skunk_5_Grow_00715.JPG

SSNUGS (Banana Kush)
BananaKushwk4.jpg
BananaKushweek4.jpg

68camero (mystery strain)
102_2826.JPG

grizzly3327 (maui)
maui_plant_month_march.jpg

maui_plant_month_march_close_up.jpg

Janja (F*ucking Incredible Kush)
P10100306.JPG

P10100278.JPG

this is one of my special queen #1 from royal queen seeds. she is 5 weeks into flower and has 2 weeks left (hopefully) smells like cheesy bublegum goodness. shes grown sog style under 2kw of hps. food is H&G coco a and b, canna pk 13/14, ff open sesame and beasty bloomz, and general organics cal/mag. franken food mixture haha

2_sync_050.jpg

2_sync_048.jpg

WOS Afghan Kush (Indica). Vegged for 4.5 weeks under 250w HPS, LST'd. Used dry koolbloom weeks 4-7 and although the pics aren't the best, the aroma and trich production are mouth watering!! GH nutes on recommended recirculating program until week 8 in which we do a 10-14 day flush.

s53000041.jpg

img0176vql.jpg

100_1385_1_.JPG

100_1391_1_.JPG

She was grown from regular bag seed, so origin unknown but my brother grew it in the tropics where he lives and since we trade seeds a lot, this is the result of some training. Topped to grow short for my space (She's only 21 inches tall) but very sticky and smells like lemons & skunk. I will definitely grow this one again! Very easy to grow in small spaces very high bud to leaf ratio and the small buds harvested early tasted great! After looking at the trichs, harvest is tomorrow so gonna try to get one of the nugs in the contest too.

Here's a Purple Nurple of mine that I flowered for 20 days inside under 600w hps and then moved outside (due to other logistical factors) for the last 19 days, now just trying to dry out the soil/roots a little b4 harvest. The smell is an intense purpley blueberry and they've got a great daytime/energy/thinking high thats a creeper to come on-

3_2_11_004.jpg

3_2_11_005-1.jpg

got a little more color this time (not a ton still) with them outdoors for the 2nd half of flower, so I figured I would show her off.
Much Aloha

Here's a Purple Nurple of mine that I flowered for 20 days inside under 600w hps and then moved outside (due to other logistical factors) for the last 19 days, now just trying to dry out the soil/roots a little b4 harvest. The smell is an intense purpley blueberry and they've got a great daytime/energy/thinking high thats a creeper to come on-

3_2_11_004.jpg

3_2_11_005-1.jpg

got a little more color this time (not a ton still) with them outdoors for the 2nd half of flower, so I figured I would show her off.
Much Aloha
Very nice..you clearly treat your ladies well :ganjamon:

Now Thats an awesome PLANT RIGHT THERE!!

That is a nice plant indeed!! :thumb::goodjob:
Pretty much yours and HEKS, right? Looks like you both grew it and journaled together, so :goodjob: to both of you!!

Very nice..you clearly treat your ladies well :ganjamon:

Mahalos Brother! Still dialing in the PN, just starting with the strain, but I hope for great things, and meanwhile getting some decent results on the buds.
:thanks:

That is a nice plant indeed!! :thumb::goodjob:
Pretty much yours and HEKS, right? Looks like you both grew it and journaled together, so :goodjob: to both of you!!

Thank you, it was nearing flower time (before my vacation) when I had to hand it off to Hydrologist, the next few will be independent for us both though. I think it only worked out so well because we had no disagreements (that I know of)

Thanks again, I doubt I'll get your vote :p but always good to get props from another contender, oh, and your plant looks awesome :welldone: let's match bowls sometime :bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom