420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: March 2011

Please Vote for the Plant of the Month - March 2011

• Matanuska Valley (Kannabia Matero Blue)

Votes: 24 35.3%
  • Bobzilla (Supergirl)

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • nycal hydro (special queen #1)

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Heks (pre99 bubba x deep chunk)

Votes: 19 27.9%
  • sweetcheeba (Afghan Kush)

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • deacnbleu (mystery strain)

• Van Diesel (Purple Nurple)

• 52Firestone (Mystery Clone)

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • SSNUGS (Banana Kush)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 68camero (mystery strain)

• grizzly3327 (maui)

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Janja (F*ucking Incredible Kush)

Votes: 9 13.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
100_00101.JPG

Yeah man, this plant looks awesome! Good job. Those tops look quite frosty, great color as well.
:goodluck:

Thanks DUDE! Heks and I totally apreciate your words!

Thanks again,
Hydrologist :high-five:
:roorrip:

Re: Plant of the Month - March 2011 BOBZILLA SUPERGIRL

I have a question for BOBZILLA ,,is the supergirl a strain you breed or is it something that i can buy somewhere??I am a medmj card holder in maine and have never seen as pretty a plant as that!!!I grow blueberry and train wreck but would love to get my hands on that SUPERGIRL,,anyway thanks for reading my post. rustyandme:tokin::morenutes:

Bobzilla,you are the man!!!!!that is awesome looking,is this a strain that can be ordered online or what ,,i'd love to have that,,,i am a reg medmj card holder in maine so am legal to grow..thanks

I have a question for BOBZILLA ,,is the supergirl a strain you breed or is it something that i can buy somewhere??I am a medmj card holder in maine and have never seen as pretty a plant as that!!!I grow blueberry and train wreck but would love to get my hands on that SUPERGIRL,,anyway thanks for reading my post. rustyandme

Thanks for the kind words. I get them as clones from a friend of mine. He originally grew them from seeds that he ordered from Nirvana i believe.

How's it growing guys?

How many more amazing plants can we squeeze in before the 15th?

All of the entries this month are beautiful, job well done to all of you. :high-five:
:Namaste:

props on those collas sweet cheeba

That is a mouth watering shot. Absolutely amazing job! :goodjob: Did you use any ripening agent and is that a clone only strain?

Thanks sweetcheeba it tastes as mouthwatering as it looks and no ripening agents for me bro just total veganic feeding, my own soil recipe which is a modified version of my families soil recipe that has been handed down and used for decades. And it is a clone only strain and i am the main holder of the genetics. VCIS seeds has a Fucking Incredible but it is not the same as my strain because the VCIS crew used an unknown california purple indica in their breeding project where as we used original urkle to pollinate a cut from a 5 year old pure burmese kush mom resulting in this beautful piece of art. It took a little over 3 years and 4 different phenos to get what i wanted. I have released a few cuts to family and close friends with the sole instruction to not release them to anyone else and not grow it commercially the last thing i want is for my strain to be whored out like our blue dream was over the last 2 years. Keep in touch and if u have any interesting genetics, reside in california, and agree to my terms then maybe we can work a little trade. Peace and Jah Bless you and your family bro

Back
Top Bottom