Votes: 1 1.0%
  • grizzly3327

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • BassPlayer

Votes: 13 13.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Plant of the Month Contest: January 2011

Darn I think there are 3 neck and neck.Staffy has nice plant smokeymac pots is nice and Red dawgs is nice but he should have brought her into some natural light.I think I seen a scrog that looked really nice as well there should be a catagory for grow of the month nug and plant...Looking good everone very hard vote.

Loookin good! Good to see some nice plants all around! I personally like BassPlayers Medijuana, but its a very tough choice. Keep up the amazing work! I look forward to next month, I may have to make an entry.
Peace!:bravo::welldone:

beautiful works of art this month everyone!!!

BassPlayer you got my vote. Really nice looking plant... :thumb:
We all could :party: off that plant... :rofl:

DSC_09831.jpg

This is an exciting run in for sure:)...Lots n lots of gorgeous girls to choose from,
BIG:thanks:to all who have deemed my baby worthy of your vote... :high-five:
MV, I am truly flattered, :adore:your own pictures are a huge inspiration
:goodluck:evry1
:peacetwo:Bass

Holy Jezuz!!!!!!!! There are some frigging stoned out people out there right now!!! OMG I have never, ever seen a better collection for POM!!!! Holy crap!!! EVERYBODY deserves a win this time around, man, that is some dank, dank stuff!!!! I think we need a judges panel, I will head it up, we will just travel to all the different entries and SAMPLE!!! Who wants to join in?!?!?

Very close race! It's getting very interesting! Good luck, I never realized they give out prizes to the winners, very cool! A little added bonus besides the fame!

Xbox4himCongratulations Dude:thumb:
An excellent plant well deserving of the win.
Have to say :welldone:to all the other entries, it surely was a great competition, exciting to the last...lets hope for more of the same next month.
:peacetwo:Bass

Thank you BassPlayer for the kind words. I couldn't have done it without this great community here composed of amazing people. I have to credit the 420 community for allowing me to educate myself by providing all this wonderful information and its members who have helped me as well. It's the people who make this place a nice home where everybody has the same fundamental idea: to grow, explore, and interact with cannabis without being judged. May I add that this month had very wonderful entries and a very close race throughout the whole month, everybody is a winner here.

Here she is 1 month later :)
IMG_15154.jpg

:theband:
:party:

Congratulations to xbox4him and his Blue Dream - our January Plant of the Month winner.

xbox4him earns 100 rep points, Plant of the Month title and the following prize package, generously provided by our wonderful sponsors:

Humate Supreme contributes items from their starter kit to our first place winner, retail value $125.
1 - 30ct pack of Humate Supreme 3-2-1
1 - 10ct pack of Humate Supreme Starter Tabs
1 - 1lb tub of Humate Supreme Potting Soil Activator
1 - 8oz bottle of Humate Supreme Natural Nutrient Tea
Grow Healthy Medical Marijuana with Humate Supreme

Sierra Natural Science contributes the following items to our winner.
SNS-217 Natural Spider Mite Control
(32 ounce spray bottle with unique any direction sprayer)
SNS-244 Natural Fungicide for Powder Mold
SNS-203 Natural Pesticide Soil Drench for Fungus Gnats, Root Aphids, Thrips, Shore Flies & White Flies
SNS 604A Vegetation Organic Growth Stimulator
(One quart makes 32 gallons)
SNS 604B Flowering Organic Growth Stimulator
(One quart makes 32 gallons)

Our Plant of the Month winner also receives Ryan Riley's "How to Grow Weed"

NOTE: Growing Elite Marijuana is a downloadable e-book. No physical products will be shipped. You will get INSTANT ACCESS to download the e-book and all the bonuses onto your computer. The e-book format is adobe acrobat PDF, which can be viewed on Mac or PC.

To see a chapter by chapter description of How To Grow Weed and the other books Click Here.

Blue Dream
IMG_12385.jpg
IMG_13165.JPG

Back
Top Bottom