• Kronnoisseur

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Captain Kronic

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • Matanuska Valley

Votes: 9 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks like late arriving absentee ballots could swing this thing either way. I voted for OMM for MOM and Woodsman's pink lady and Ganja's bud.

Check is in the mail Blue. I post dated it for June of 2012. Don't feel bad though, the other folks got checks post dated to the end of the year (2012). :Rasta:

Not to worry about the name on the check either, no really, it's a real person, he's been dead for at least ten years!

Check is in the mail Blue. I post dated it for June of 2012. Don't feel bad though, the other folks got checks post dated to the end of the year (2012). :Rasta:

Not to worry about the name on the check either, no really, it's a real person, he's been dead for at least ten years!

Hey Buddy Man, you know I just put my CG in the contest to get you to enter. I didn't think mine was worthy and you would be a shoo in! You know I voted for you. I hope you win with that beautiful girl you have. If there's any justice...you will win! :thumb:

Woodsman gets my vote...thats just the prettiest thing i ever did see...

OldMedMan you get my runner up vote...gotta stay loyal to the airpots...besides they some huge looking colas you put out there...
:peacetwo:bp

Great entries all round:goodjob:everybody...I never expected to win...just so long as I didnt/dont finish last...:)

Medijuana - DIY Cabinet, Perpetual Grow, Airpots, Soil w/LST

Hey Buddy Man, you know I just put my CG in the contest to get you to enter. I didn't think mine was worthy and you would be a shoo in! You know I voted for you. I hope you win with that beautiful girl you have. If there's any justice...you will win! :thumb:

You sneaky Medicine Man! I'll have to keep an eye on you from now on!

Thanks Sisco You Da Man!

Hmmm........ Sisco, the next time we 'raid' the Island for exotic smokes, I'm letting you swim and pull our raft! That seal suit you gave me to wear the last time (you said it would keep me warm) Your going to wear it this time!:surf: LOL

Just kidding Sisco, you don't have to wear the suit the whole way. Just till we see if there are any sharks around, then you can take it off.

Woodsman gets my vote...thats just the prettiest thing i ever did see...

OldMedMan you get my runner up vote...gotta stay loyal to the airpots...besides they some huge looking colas you put out there...
:peacetwo:bp

Great entries all round:goodjob:everybody...I never expected to win...just so long as I didnt/dont finish last...:)

Medijuana - DIY Cabinet, Perpetual Grow, Airpots, Soil w/LST

Thanks Bass! I'll tell her what you said! She loves compliments and being that I locked her up in several jars, she'll now have something to brag about to the girls in the other jars!

Woodsman You mean it's your turn to lather me up in coco-oil, I don't even know why you made me do that to you...I could have fit 3 of you in that suit. lol

Hmmm? I think we'll hire out for the oiling part. What do ya think? OMM's large budded Nurse? I'm all for it, in fact I'll do the seal skin thing if she gets to oil me up! When we see the sharks you can take over :surf: (as any good friend would do). Then I'll keep watch......:geek:

Gives me an idea :Rasta: ! Sisco! You an me could go into the shark watching business. We could set up a booth at the beach near OMM's and we'd live in his shed (or wherever he keeps his large budded Nurse). I'll have some disclaimers printed up and stock up on more seal oil along with a back up seal outfit just in case yours gets eaten right away. Do you have anyone who could take your place on the off chance you get sick or don't survive. Hate to have the business go under just because you don't have a replacement.

Congratulations Woodsman! :thumb:
I knew you would win with that beautiful girl!

I do have some terrible news though :smokin::smokin::smokin:

I went to the doctors office and my nurse is gone! In fact almost everyone was gone. Where there was once 8 people there are only 3 now!
Some thing about Govt. cutbacks. I left with a sad heart. Guess I'm gonna have to search all over the island to find her! When you two get here we can spread out and search! Oh! My! Oh! My! Tis a bad day for us all! :smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin::

Congratulations Woodsman! :thumb:
I knew you would win with that beautiful girl!

I do have some terrible news though :smokin::smokin::smokin:

I went to the doctors office and my nurse is gone! In fact almost everyone was gone. Where there was once 8 people there are only 3 now!
Some thing about Govt. cutbacks. I left with a sad heart. Guess I'm gonna have to search all over the island to find her! When you two get here we can spread out and search! Oh! My! Oh! My! Tis a bad day for us all! :smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin::

Thanks my friend!

By the way to those of you that don't know, all the photographs I've taken are courtesy of none other than our great friend OMM who so generously gifted me this last spring with a nice camera. Amazing person that man.

Oh no! She's disappeared? What will become of us all?

:lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke:

:adore: :adore: :adore: :hippy:

She will be lustfully missed by us all (until you find a good replacement :Rasta:)

Congratulations, Woodsman, on your win.

All the plants are beautiful. I hope that I'm still around during that time in the future when the draconian laws in this world have been fixed and we can all pass around our favorite strains.

Congrats Brother Woodsman!
:goodjob:

Soniq will be taking the contest back over now.

Weed like to thank everyone for such wonderful entries and a great ethical contest by all! :)

:thanks:

Congratulations, Woodsman, on your win.

All the plants are beautiful. I hope that I'm still around during that time in the future when the draconian laws in this world have been fixed and we can all pass around our favorite strains.

Congrats Woods. Nice work

Congrats Woodsman! :goodjob:

Thank you for all the congratulations!

I feel quite honored to have competed with such terrific growers and their amazing entries. Being surrounded by such talent is a humbling experience indeed!

This site (420magazine.com) ROCKS!

I would especially like to thank those of you that encouraged me to enter my photos in this contest. Your 'push' made me get off my behind and enter! Thank you for that my friends.

:thumb:

I'd like to thank our two very generous sponsors who will be sending me some of their fine products.

Humate Supreme

Sierra Natural Science

I intend to review these products as they are used and will post it so all will know. :morenutes:

Won't be able to grow again until at least next spring or even later perhaps if we decide to sell our house at that time. Such is life!

Back
Top Bottom