• Matanuska Valley - AK-47/Lowryder

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Deacnbleu - AK47/Early Girl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cateros - Mystery Plant

Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Hash Hound - Northern Lights

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • N.W.Green - Mr. Nice Guy (G13 x Hashplant)

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • RedDawg - Hammerhead

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • Xbox4him - Blue Dream

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • 52Firestone - Mystery Plant

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • GreenChrome - Chiesel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ItsChrome - Bubble Berry

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
are there 20 entries already or Is there still one available spot?

If so I wanted to introduce the..... :tokin:
Purple Burmese Kush

Organic (Week 5 Flower)

Picture_318.jpg

entry1.jpg

AK-47_X_Lowryder

AK-47_X_Lowryder_Auto_Flowering_2_.JPG

AK-47_X_Lowryder_Auto_2_.JPG

Beauty plant MV but I did have to ask did you intend for it to be so dark in the photo ? I only ask because your photo's are beyond just photography in my opinion they are pure out art and if I was you I would be putting together a portforlio and send it out to all the different cannabis mags cause I am sure you would be hired by at least one.

TY to sisco and all the others who have voted for my NL so far.
She is the one lone lady of 10 reg seeds. Hempy/CRF's 400w HPS.
Today is the end of her 13th week of flowering and she is still growing and fox tailing like crazy. About 20-30% amber showing. The new fox tails have no amber.

Wow thanks everyone who has voted for me so far in this contest being my first grow I have to give credit where it is due and that is back to the 420 community by following the info I gleened from these pages so thanks everyone for the great site and great info provided within it will allow any grower who takes the time to read the info here capable of producing great medication on there first attempt ...well as long as the genetics are good.

Wow thanks everyone who has voted for me so far in this contest being my first grow I have to give credit where it is due and that is back to the 420 community by following the info I gleened from these pages so thanks everyone for the great site and great info provided within it will allow any grower who takes the time to read the info here capable of producing great medication on there first attempt ...well as long as the genetics are good.

:thanks: Cateros, and Happy Holidaze brother!

Thank you for all the beautiful entries everybody - my mouth was watering!

A huge congratulations goes out to Cateros!!!

You earned it brother.

Cheers!

:thumb:

Thanks for all the support everyone I wouldnt have been able to get the results that I did without the information I have found here on 420 and cant wait to read Ryans book on growing elite marijuana as I am sure it will be a more then worthwhile read.

Back
Top Bottom