White Widow Fem. Perpetual

Elbee

First, some eye candy!

She's is been in flower since 8-18, I'm estimating about another week on her.

WW_FL_8-18_1.JPG
WW_FL_8-18_1_4_.JPG
WW_FL_8-18_1_3_.JPG
WW_FL_8-18_1_1_.JPG
WW_FL_8-18_1_6_.JPG
WW_FL_8-18_1_9_.JPG

That's the first one on the chopping block.
I have 3 more of her sisters, grown from seed, coming up with staggered harvest times over the next 3-4 weeks.

Also there is 3 mom plants going in, as the others get harvested. One of which, just put in the flower room on 10-11.

The rest of the pics are of the girls in their rooms. I hope to get individual pics of all of them, and all of the grow information up by the end of the weekend.

Grow_Room_10-12_2_640x480_.jpg
Grow_Room_10-12_800x600_.jpg
Mom_WW_1_640x480_.jpg
WW_Mom_3_640x480_.jpg

Last, clones from said moms. 19 in all-1 was taken on 9-24(The one in the veg cab) , 7 on 10-1(mini hempys in nursery), and 11 on 10-6 (red neck propagation chamber.

WW_1_Clone_1024x768_.jpg
WW_clones_cut_10-1_1024x768_.jpg
WW_Clones_Cut_10-6_2_1024x768_.jpg
WW_Clones_Cut_10-6_1024x768_.jpg

That's all for now. I'm off to tend to them now. Hope fully I'll be able to get some more pics up of the other girls up tonight.

Pulled all the plants out, gave them their weekly inspection and hair cut, watered and took all their pics. I'll post plants in the order that I plan to harvest them, as they load (with plenty of:tokin: Breaks).

This is WW FL 8-18 # 2. I have 2 of each date, of the 4 WW grown straight from seed. My plan is to harvest one at 25% amber and the other around 50%. Hopefully it works out to harvesting 1 plant/week.

001484.JPG
002511.JPG
003480.JPG
004458.JPG
006381.JPG
005434.JPG
007370.JPG
008357.JPG

More in a bit.:tokin: time

This sensitive runt has been a pain in my ass the whole grow. Exact same environment as all the others, but shes finicky her with nutes.

WW FL 8-22 #1
009319.JPG
010308.JPG
015188.JPG
013235.JPG
011275.JPG
012236.JPG
014215.JPG

Although now she looks nice, all fattened up. It just sucks, when they all share the same feeding schedule/environment, but one just doesn't cooperate.
I know its a phosphorus diff-, but more than likely the nutes are there, but not available. The PH of run off is 6.1 and the get fed 5.8-6.2.
Her life will end soon enough and I just hope she ends up being good the jar.
:oops:

Fantastic looking Widows Elbee. They look so healthy and have tremendous trichome development. All the best buddy! ++Reps!

Here is a link on 'how to make your signature' which is essential if you want us to know your here! Good luck!

How to Add Links to Signatures

Thank you for the compliments and reps Woodsman! That means alot to me coming from a great grower like yourself.

Consider yourself welcome at this grow, pull up a chair and get comfortable any time you'd like.

Thanks for the link as well.

sick grow man , looking amazing whats the nutrients ? ;)

Doc Bud's CRF stoner proof hempys
"For a first grow, or for someone with limited time, they could get top shelf buds with just 3 things:

1.)bucket with hole
2.)perlite
3.)Osmocote Plus or Dynamite or some other Controlled Release Fertilizer. (CRF)

All you need is water and you'll grow really nice plants. Hard to miss."
Thanks alot Doc, for research, experimentation, and activism.

They get 1.5 tbls OC+prills/gallon of perlite.

Well water PHed to 5.8-6.2 with a ppm out of the tap of 165 to 225 or so depending on rainfall. I've been watering twice a week and will try to continue on that schedule as long as the plants are reponding well to it. Wens. they get PHed water Sat., supplemented

1 tbls/gal of Cal/Mag every other water,
1 tbls/gal GH Flora Flower (0-6-5 I think), every other water(if needed)

Thanks for asking and for your compliments:) Any Q's or comments are always welcome

Hey Elbee looking nice! Is the above your feeding schedule from the start?

I'm asking because, no offense meant, but you have a bunch of sickly looking leaves that remind me of my first grow and which I'm hoping to avoid with the DocBud formula. What have your grow temps/rh been?

I love your redneck nursery! Are those just plastic cups on top of the mini-hempies? I've been looking around for something cheap for a humidity dome, looks like you've figured it out for me. Thanks and +reps.

Hey Elbee looking nice! Is the above your feeding schedule from the start?

I'm asking because, no offense meant, but you have a bunch of sickly looking leaves that remind me of my first grow and which I'm hoping to avoid with the DocBud formula. What have your grow temps/rh been?

I love your redneck nursery! Are those just plastic cups on top of the mini-hempies? I've been looking around for something cheap for a humidity dome, looks like you've figured it out for me. Thanks and +reps.

Yeah that's my feeding in a nutshell. The clones and veg cab don't get the Cal/Mag or the flower nutes.

"I'm asking because, no offense meant, but you have a bunch of sickly looking leaves that remind me of my first grow" No offense is ever taken with Qs or comments. This last girl ^ is the only one that I would consider to have sickly leaves. The others(anyone correct me here if I'm wrong) are just eating their big fans. I think, all but the runt , look pretty normal for their stage of flower.
My temps have been between 75-85 lights on, 60-70 dark cycle and the RH varies from 35%-50% depending on humidity outside, in the flower room.

Yep they're 16oz mini hempys with 12oz clear cups from the same isle at Wal-mart. I pretty sure the redneck cloner is getting booted from the nursery, because the mini hempys do just fine with a fresh cutting. You live and you learn.

Thanks for the Q's, compliments, and your comments. I plan on laying out the nuts and bolts of the grow, after I get pics of all them up:)

This plant is easily my favorite of the 4 seedling girls. Check out the size of her cola with 2-3 weeks left until harvest!

WW FL 8-22 #2

016170.JPG
017160.JPG
018143.JPG
019123.JPG
020118.JPG

Next time you see this plant it should have flowering clones cut from it. Shes a candidate for a mom it If can preserve her genetics.

She's a beauty! Love the green trash cans, mine are blue. How big are they?

Elbee did you put the cuttings directly into mini-hempies? When you get a chance please lay it out, I'm hoping to take some clones soon.

I did impulsively drop $25 on something called Root Shooters at the Hydro store so I'm going to give them a shot this time.

The guy was so nice and I def want to support the only hydro store probably within 100 miles so I felt like I need to buy something from him. There are 50 plugs and I've got them in the fridge because it will probably take me a year to use that many.

I agree most of your plants/leaves look perfect. That's why I was so struck by the ones that didn't.

She's a beauty! Love the green trash cans, mine are blue. How big are they?

Elbee did you put the cuttings directly into mini-hempies? When you get a chance please lay it out, I'm hoping to take some clones soon.

I did impulsively drop $25 on something called Root Shooters at the Hydro store so I'm going to give them a shot this time.

The guy was so nice and I def want to support the only hydro store probably within 100 miles so I felt like I need to buy something from him. There are 50 plugs and I've got them in the fridge because it will probably take me a year to use that many.

I agree most of your plants/leaves look perfect. That's why I was so struck by the ones that didn't.

The cans are 7 liters(about 1 3/4 gallons)

Some of those clones were put directly in the mini hempys, they are rooting better than the red neck cloner and they're easier to work with, with the individual domes. That's why I'm getting rid of the tub.
Also, I've rooted 2 flowering clones this way. I lost them to mold, at about 2 weeks in but I think I know where I went wrong. I sprayed the cutting directly with water and I think the bud stayed too wet resulting in mold.

This weekend I'm going to take some flowering clones and I will illustrate the process. This time I plan on not misting the cutting at all, if it gets wilty I'll spray the inside of the dome but no water is going to go directly on the clone.

On the plant with diff's, it has been weak and picky with nutes since it was a seedling, I'm just glad it produced as well as it has and I'll be happy to get it harvested and out of the gene-pool.

Next up is the topped and lolly-poped WW FL 10-1 #2 Mom

She should be quite a bit bigger than the others. She's 16-18" tall with at least 7 main tops. This weekend I'll transplant her into a 5gal hempy bucked.

02297.JPG
02586.JPG
02482.JPG

That's all in the flower room right now. Next up is the veg chamber and then the nursery

EDIT: I goofed on the Name/date on this one. She went into flower 8-11 which makes her WW FL 10-11 #2 Mom. Sorry for any confusion

Back
Top Bottom