White Widow Fem. Perpetual

oh, elbee,
what a great post....and the cookies are wonderful....i just made some, but need to bake them tomorrow....how much pot to the butter? i made mine 4oz of smoke to 1lb. of butter...made the same type of cookie and put nuts and figs in them also....they look soooo good, makes me want to go out and bake some....
a great pic show....takes you thru the whole thing, a-z....just a really great job all round and the plants look wonderful...congrats, L:thumb::welldone::goodjob:

Wow Elbee. That's a lot of great posting there. Thanks. I love that you size the containers to fit your predetermined schedule. I do the same, but I'm after feeding every 2 days usually. Your grow is practical and you do well with what you have. Clever. Reps++.

:peace:

Thanks Aberration. I love that I can PH one bucket, then water ALL my plants.(Most of the time, sickly ones get a little extra attention)

oh, elbee,
what a great post....and the cookies are wonderful....i just made some, but need to bake them tomorrow....how much pot to the butter? i made mine 4oz of smoke to 1lb. of butter...made the same type of cookie and put nuts and figs in them also....they look soooo good, makes me want to go out and bake some....
a great pic show....takes you thru the whole thing, a-z....just a really great job all round and the plants look wonderful...congrats, L:thumb::welldone::goodjob:

For this butter I used about 1# trim and 1# butter. First I pulverize the shit out of it in a food processor, heat up butter in my wife's slow-cooker(that took some convincing), with 1#of shake. No water! I've made it with and without water, and Way prefer it without.
The biggest advantage of not adding water is you can literally Can, your Canna Butter. The other is it tastes WAY better this way!(<I had to go get a cookie after saying that).

Turn it on low, put the lid on the pot and don't touch it for 12hrs, when you come back, have canning jars, lids and seals. You'll also need some sort of screen(rolls from HD, work well here, and have multiple applications in the grow room), and a Pyrex baking dish(Tool just started jammin and I lost my thoughts for like 4-5 mins).
Anyway, screen the butter while its still hot. Keep the butter hot the hole time You can either strain it directly into the jars(not recommended), or into a Pyrex pan, with a bigger screen.
It should look like hot green oil with some "substance", for a lack of a better definition. Not watery at all.
Pour it into jars. Make sure to fill the jars Completely. If you do this right, you'll make a mess and burn your figures. Make sure all the air is out of the jar, mound the top and set the lid on top, loosely. When you seal the ring, it should still be hot and smash out some excess.Making an air tight seal
Tighten lid and leave it setting out, until it gets to room temp. Then put it in the fridge. Do not open the top, until your ready to use it You're creating a vacuum seal with the temp.
I'd say to give it about a month for best result. When you open the jar, you should have to use a tool. If it sounds like a Snaple Tea bottle top when you open it,:thumb:, you done a good job and I'd bet that the rest of you jars, will be good for 2-3yrs easy, in your fridge. DON'T FREEZE GLASS CONTAINERS,(I've seen things like this happen).
If the jars aren't sealed well, they're still fine. I just wouldn't give them a shelf life, of more than 6ms or so.
This is my first time using this method(with great success), but it follows all the canning principles, as I know them to be. I'm not an expert, but I have read a few things and watched the Wife can for a while.
If you like the taste of cannabis(not just the high), you deserve to try this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

#

WEEKLY UPDATE

I'll try to do weekly reports on Sat.'s, with individual pics. Today its just some group, watering picks, but I hope to be on schedule by next weekend.

Group shot in watering tubs
Sat_10-16_update_001.JPG

Checking the accumulative run off, is the best way to tell if your feeding/watering schedule is working correctly.
Sat_10-16_update_005.JPG

And this deserves an update all of its own! The lights have been on for 4-5hrs, with the AC OFF and check out these readings, that = about 50-75$/m back in my pocket ( \\m// )
Sat_10-16_update_006_420x315_.jpg

This is a great journal Elbee!

I saw that 2 weeks of darkness thing somewhere else, maybe the Nirvana website? I'd love to know if anyone has tried it also. I've heard of 2-3 days but never 2 weeks aside from this reference. It seems like an awful long time.

This is a great journal Elbee!

I saw that 2 weeks of darkness thing somewhere else, maybe the Nirvana website? I'd love to know if anyone has tried it also. I've heard of 2-3 days but never 2 weeks aside from this reference. It seems like an awful long time.

Yeah I'm not saying that it wouldn't boost some trich production, but I like to keep my leaves nice and "crisp" to make it easier to trim. So I don't think you'll be seeing that.

Good Morning 420!
Good_Morning_007_400x134_.jpg

From my neck of the woods, to yours, and Woodsman this one is especially directed to you.

Have some coffee, and take afew drags off this, it's gonna be a good day.
:nomo: :passitleft:

Harvesting(STILL). I was poking around with a scope last night, THREE of the girls decided they were done, and started pushing over 50% amber trichs.

I'm considering taking the forth one so I can get one that's mostly clear.
pics later. No camera right now but the drying box is filling nicely.

WW FL 8-18 #1 wet weight.-133g-, main cola-39g
WW FL 8-18 #2 wet weight.-174g-, main cola-48g
others not in yet

Nothing like wake/n'bake sicsor
:hookah:

LOTS of more pics, there are a bunch from harvest, and I've been working on the rooms all day, so there are lots of construction/upgrade pics as well.
I'm tired as shit though so I'm not sure how many are gonna be uploaded tonight here here is some more from harvest.

WW 8-18 #2
Trichs over 50%
Personal rating 4/4
total weight= 165
002511.JPG
Harvest_154.JPG
Harvest_155.JPG
Harvest_156.JPG

Weekly Update

The flower room now has the three moms in it

WW FL mom#1
012_400x300_.jpg
013_400x255_.jpg
014_200x150_.jpg

WW FL mom #2
018_600x450_.jpg
017_600x450_.jpg

WW FL mom#3
019_600x450_.jpg
020_600x450_.jpg
021_600x450_.jpg

Veg room-(had several clone losses due to high temps/construction, so I took +/- 20 more while trimming)
023_600x450_.jpg

Rooted clones
024_600x450_.jpg

Almost rooted clones
027_600x450_.jpg

Fresh cut clones
026_600x450_.jpg

Construction Update still in progress

Back
Top Bottom