• Zigzagburning - Sour kush blue mystic

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • xbox4him - Blue Dream

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GodsTrichome - Unnamed

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Acideye420 - White rhino

• Mr Smith - Vertical composite (powerskunk, bigband, special, sensistar and pineappleexpress)

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Muggles13 - Papaya

Votes: 23 39.0%
  • Icemud - Blue dragon

• Anomoly23 - Skywalker OG

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • HighDive - Red Dragon

Votes: 8 13.6%
  • thegreengrowe - Purple Haze

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • HealingKronic - Dadas Dankouver

• N.W.Green - BananaBerry

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • Deacnbleu - Afghani skunk x Hawaiian

• Ibezphil2005 - (The purps x urkle) X urkle

• astonr420 - White Widow

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I guess I will enter my 1st attempt at growing.... I have 3 strains going, but the one that just has been exploding throughout my entire grow is my blue dragon.

This photo was taken on day 11 of flower, I gave a 6 week veg to fill out my Scrog screen. If you look at the photo, between the bends in my screen,( where it angles up) are my 2x Blue Dragons....I counted over 30+ tops from these 2 plants...

1 400w MH
1 600w HPS
5 gallon pots, organic nutrients,..details can be found on my 1st page of grow journal...

in a 28"x58"x78" tent...

DSC018362.JPG

Skywalker OG Day 70 Flowering Right Before Chop. Four Massive colas and some huge undergrowth buds. Came out very frosty and with some nice purple colors. This is from my most recent grow documented here on 420 mag:420: Thanks for looking:)

IMG_68031.JPG

IMG_6798.jpg

Well friends this one i call BananaBerry she yielded alright, but where the true glory of this girl is in the taste, very spicy but not in a herby way. its spicy and chronic with all sorts of berry undertones, the banana is the scent that you smell when she is growing and towards the end it turns to a pungent berry scent.

10722.JPG

CIMG4373.JPG

:bongrip:This one is my night time smoke or for when im just bouncing off the walls

hope you enjoy and good luck all :D

100_1452_1_.JPG

She my not be an award winner yet, just so damn happy with my simple hydro set up after several failed attempts. Thought this one was gonna be a goner at first but I fixed my Ph and nute problems and look at her go!
This is a second generation of a cross of afghani skunk and Hawaiin from the Hilo area. Original origins are unknown but I have crossed them to be a low growing plant with lots of branches that need very little veg time. The parents worked great for me in my limited grow area, all grown in soil. This is the first attempt at hydro with this strain and already three times the size of the same seeds in soil! I'm a happy farmer.:)

Gj Deacnbleu thats what it is all about, once you get it locked in go for the bigger set up, work little by little to become great, never forget to stop learning along the way and you will always do better and better.

Amen to that brother. :amen:
We learn from our mistakes and let me tell ya, I have several of those under my belt. The last few harvests have been very good though thanks to all those mistakes. :wood:
Have to give kudos to all those on here that I have learned from as well.:thumb:

Purkle 2.0 - urkle x (purple passion bx1 x erkle) what a trip to find 3 of everything. I hope she is able to continue the trait, if it works out gonna take a clone and see if I can breed it into some other strains! But, looks like it's having a hard time with the first true leaves so I won't get too excited yet. First time I've seen this.
016209.jpg

ahh a tripiloid(prob spelled wrong), if it is a true one it will keep the 3 sets of leaves pattern, another possibility is you have overlapping gene pools, and it is a mutation (think of Dj shorts middle leaf curl) not to say that this is a problem, but often time with mutations sensitivities arise (take again Dj shorts blueberry after the parents were lost and the line had to be reworked it became easy to nute burn which wasn't the case b4 2000) and the only reason why i am saying any of this is just so you keep a close eye out friend.

ahh a tripiloid(prob spelled wrong), if it is a true one it will keep the 3 sets of leaves pattern, another possibility is you have overlapping gene pools, and it is a mutation (think of Dj shorts middle leaf curl) not to say that this is a problem, but often time with mutations sensitivities arise (take again Dj shorts blueberry after the parents were lost and the line had to be reworked it became easy to nute burn which wasn't the case b4 2000) and the only reason why i am saying any of this is just so you keep a close eye out friend.

Great information, also note that there is a high chance of hermaphroditism, is that spelled right, lol? I have had a few of them myself, and the plants always look really cool, with the three sets of leaves continuing throughout. Best of luck!!!:peace:

Back
Top Bottom