420 Magazine's Plant of the Year: 2011

Vote for Plant of the Year - 2011

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
congats mv your plants are always flawless! just wish you would do journals. pleeese!:goodjob:

I have waited to write this because on one hand I am happy, and on the other hand, well...I'm not really sure!?

I do want to say, Thank you 420 and 420 Girl! You two work so hard on all these contest's to try and have really nice prizes for the winner's. Looking forward to what you put together and Again, Thank you...:adore:

I also want to thank everybody for stopping in, looking, and voting in all of the contests! You are the one's that make it fair for all of us, we had quite a few this time, and I am happy for that, so again......:thanks: & :goodjob:

SteveHman,Congrats MV! You may have to be inducted into the 420 Hall of Fame with all of the awards you rack up.
Thankfully they don't give out trophys! LOL Might have to build another room!
Seriously though, Thanks to everyone who made them all possible. :high-five:

I am glad to be here, and happy that I have the skills I have learned so far! I get upset really quickly and that is not good for anybody, nobody wins like that, even if you are the winner...! So stay calm - It's all good! Take good care of the girls and lots of photos!

Looking forward to seeing what we have for the next one!
Congrats to everyone who entered and we hope to see more from all of you!

Thanks again,
MV...

A belated congrats M.V. :bravo: I've admired your work since the first time I saw it. You take great care of your plants and do a fantastic job bringing them to fruition. You deserve this title!

Keep up the great work, as we all love to see it :thumb:

It is "all good" my friend :peace:

Back
Top Bottom