4th week into flowering: pics

fasts102376

hello all. i'm in the 4 week of flowering and the plant growed taller than my room. right now my plant is 2" taller than my light,will it still bud right on the top?any suggestion on fixing this problem or am in deep shit? well here's some pic of them.

if u look at the right top of my plant u can see how tall it is..

Picture0623.jpg

Picture0572.jpg

Picture0531.jpg

Actually u can pinch them 6 to 10 inches and u will b good, don't worry it will look dead when it bends but when u check the next day or hours later even, the pinch part will start to head back towards the light, and u will notice more growth on the bud site that was under the part u pinch...

It's one of many lessons to become a successful grower. You need to know the genetics of the strain you are growing before starting. Believe me, I learned this the hard way. Most people do not have the height indoors to grow trees. This is why SOG/SCROG/LST were developed. These days we can buy lowryder type seeds that only grow to 24-28"

I would pull the tops over as much as possible and tie them down. It's amazing how much they can be bent and recover immediately(within hours of light exposure). I've had an accidental super cropping happen as well and it amazes you how it can repair itself. It doesnt take any time at all for an HPS to cook your buds(learned the hard way). I'd pull it over, only my opinion of course,,good luck!:nicethread::bravo:

yeah, mate, bend the colas over and move pots, so the light is not directly on the tops of colas.
Otherwise, you will bleach the buds, stress the plant, more time to finish flowering, lower quality buds and potency.

if it is too hot inside the tent, new buds will start forming, making harvest time longer and longer.

I used to grow with 600 watts, thinking, big dick light, big dick buds, wrong wrong.
It caused that much heat on 600watts hps. it bleached buds and caused hermies on my last grow.
better to have 400 watts, dimmable digital ballast is best. less light, you will have top quality, fast finishing buds.

Back
Top Bottom