4'x11' grow room flowering system idea?

moneybucket

Morning all! First off let me start by saying this is a great place with a bunch of awesome people! I've been a reader for awile now and just became a member. My inquire is,i have a 4x11 room that's going to house my set up. Of that 4x6 of it will be my flowering area. What system would you guys recommend to use to facilitate flowering 8 plants? I was considering building an 8 pot ebb n flow, or a sink bud set up. Please feel free to throw out any advise. Thanks!

The leftover 4x5 area will house my clone set up and veg flood table.

autoflowers are 'supposed' to veg/flower without changing light. This allows you to veg/flower under one light. I recommend a Quantum T5 Bad Boy (8 bulb) which is slightly less than 2 X 4. If you don't want to grow AFs, then 2 lights with a divider to separate veg/flower

hth

I have 2 600 watt hps that I was going to use in flower. Was just wanting some direction on which hydro system would produce the best yield for that 4x6 space. Thanks!

Money,

What is your height in the closet? I would think you should be able to grow 6 to 12 plants in a 24 sq. ft. room. Though with a SOG or SCROG you could lower the amount of plants and yet get the same amount at harvest.

Of course that doesn't leave much working room to get around and take care of the plants.

Prairie

Hey Prarie, I have 8ft ceilings. So I think I'm good on the height. My issue with the ebb is where to put a 55 gallon barrel. I'd love to here some ideas from you pros on what system you would use for an area of this size.

Well I've decided to go ebb n flow. I'm going to use an 8 bucket system. Can anyone tell me how many outlets on my control bucket I should use, and if a 30 gallon res will work. Ill be using 4 gallon buckets. I figure each bucket will house 3 gallons during cycles. Does this sound right? Any help or a link to the info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

i'd go with a DWC setup with a central reservoir/drain system.

if you search a member named "karagrows" her journal will pop up and you'll see a good example.

Back
Top Bottom