4x4 & Autos

Hey guys, I'm looking to do a run with some auto's. I have never tried these and wondering how many i could fit my my 4X4? I would appreciate any of you to chime in. What size pot should she be planted in?
hey zooie, What light are you running?
Autos are subjective, some end up monsters, some smaller. Bigger the light also has a role in the size.
Imo , I'd run 3 plants in that space, some might risk 4. As for pot size, with autos the bigger the better, this can also affect plant size and the amount of space available. Me personally, the smallest pot I will put an auto in is 3.5 gallons, if I have the space I prefer 5 gallon but that takes more room.

hey zooie, What light are you running?
Autos are subjective, some end up monsters, some smaller. Bigger the light also has a role in the size.
Imo , I'd run 3 plants in that space, some might risk 4. As for pot size, with autos the bigger the better, this can also affect plant size and the amount of space available. Me personally, the smallest pot I will put an auto in is 3.5 gallons, if I have the space I prefer 5 gallon but that takes more room.
Thank you for chiming in :) much appreciated. I have 5 gallon smart pots, and a Mars TS3000 450 watts at the wall . I also have a couple of other lights that are around 130 watts at the wall. From my readings i understand that it is planted in the final pot to start. I like indica but also would like to run a good sativa also.

Thank you for chiming in :) much appreciated. I have 5 gallon smart pots, and a Mars TS3000 450 watts at the wall . I also have a couple of other lights that are around 130 watts at the wall. From my readings i understand that it is planted in the final pot to start. I like indica but also would like to run a good sativa also.
Sounds like you got it well under control,nice set up.
Yeah,I'd aim for 3 plants then you can decide if there's room for more.
Have you thought of staggering the plants, start one off every 3 weeks or so. This allows more space with different plants at different stages. This also allows a rolling harvest.

Sounds like you got it well under control,nice set up.
Yeah,I'd aim for 3 plants then you can decide if there's room for more.
Have you thought of staggering the plants, start one off every 3 weeks or so. This allows more space with different plants at different stages. This also allows a rolling harvest.
Hmmm i never thought of that..(awsome idea) :green_heart: I really like that idea.
I guess i need to look at what strains i want to try to attempt to grow. I have a journal i started, but not growing auto's. I have another run of regular females in veg, after i harvest these i will try my hand at some auto's. I hope they are not too picky and bitchy like me.....lol.....cramps.....:):ganjamon:

Autos are fun and easy

I've gotten 4+ oz and just 1oz at harvest

My recent Zkittles Auto probably gunna be about 3+. It got tooooo big for my 2x4 tent do had to go into the 4x4 flower tent

I'd say easily you can do 4, maybe 5, as mentioned, depends on if u get big yielder phenos or not

From solo to final pot is best, 3.5 or 5 gal
Once you see pre flowers start yer transition to bloom nutes

Also as mentioned above, staggering your starts can provide a perpetual garden, well, with both photo and autos, assuming with photos you have two tents

Fun fun fun

If you are running one tent I'd run Indica or sativa dominant not both at once.

One stays compact like northern lights or power plant, the other gets tall and lanky.

The difference being you need the lights the same distance from the plants. If ones tall and one short you have lighting issues.

Autos are fun and easy

I've gotten 4+ oz and just 1oz at harvest

My recent Zkittles Auto probably gunna be about 3+. It got tooooo big for my 2x4 tent do had to go into the 4x4 flower tent

I'd say easily you can do 4, maybe 5, as mentioned, depends on if u get big yielder phenos or not

From solo to final pot is best, 3.5 or 5 gal
Once you see pre flowers start yer transition to bloom nutes

Also as mentioned above, staggering your starts can provide a perpetual garden, well, with both photo and autos, assuming with photos you have two tents

Fun fun fun
Would like to speak with you regarding autoflowers.. have a ambitious grow I wanna start but I need advice from a pro
Please

Ask away...many here to help you
Ok ...I'm wanting to grow the auto strain known as bruce banner. Wanting to run 60-80 plants outdoors here in the mountains. In the ground...big holes not wanting to deal with pots due to the stealth aspect .. Curious to know what kind of soil I can use...not fond of fox farms ocean forest
So I was thinking about using roots organics original and supplement with the fox farms line of grow big.. big bloom.... And tiger bloom.
The info on Bruce banner auto says around 65-70 days to finish but I figure more around 90. Just to be on the safe side.. and then figure that autos finish faster than photos. So getting away with a big outdoor grow might be possible..

Back
Top Bottom