4x4 Grow T3nt First Grow

CatDaddy

Thanks for taking a look at my thread. I have a 4x4 apollo grow tent with 7 week old seedlings in solo cups with drain holes. Theyre under cfls for now but i have a 600 watt phantom ballast. I dont have MH bulb yet but is it legit to use my hps right now?

Also to increase f3male tendencys, i should have high humidity, lower temps, 18 hour days wnd keep the soil more wet than dry?

Tablets going to die so wanted to get that question out.

i want to track my progress here but not so much a journal.

seedlings are in ffof soil with 20% perlite. I have house and garden soil A+B and their Root Acceleration. Also fox farm grow big judt cuz..the fan is 8 in duct booster but is 420 cfm idk if thatll be enough ill get bigger in near future if needbe.

My plan was to top twice possibly once and do lst. Its my fiest real grow so not going to do scrog as i have all different strains pretty much.

MH is more effective than HPS for seedlings.
I haven't seen a comparison of CFLs vs. HPS for Veg, so I really can't say which would do better in the respect. But HPS CAN be used for Veg.

Watch the seedlings closely, FFOF can be too hot for a lot of strains out there. So keep an eye out for nute burn.

Whether or not the fan is good enough depends on the total cubic feet of your tent. How Much Ventilation Do I Need in My Grow Room?
That fan should be good for a room that is 84-140 cubic feet. Keep in mind sharp bends in ducting, and filters will reduce the CFM efficiency.

Topping and training are always great on photo strains. With Autos, a lot of people don't like to do any sort of aggressive training, like topping, lollipopping etc.. as this can slow down the plants growth, and it has a definite timeline to completion.

Lots of great info here for you: How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

Back
Top Bottom