My garden

I feel that you will give a real opinion at the end of the LED test. I am very much interested in your final numbers and opinion.

Yeah not jaded by free shit so I'll be straight up. Not sure kush sog I'm not to keen on used to love it so if that's the case they will be great for a cloner.

Led technology is getting better but I think it's still a Lil ways out. I need to get familiar with its kinks before I get left in the dust. I remember when I switched from old magnetic ballasts to lumatek like 2009 everyone that I knew who grew thought I was nuts. Well they all eventually switched over as well.

Doc, tav and a few others here got good results so we will see.

As for commercial greenhouse I'm looking for an application or partner still so no idea there. Last guy is trying to sue me for breaking contract do to location not being able to work do to a county moratorium

DSC_4189.JPG
DSC_4188.JPG
DSC_4185.JPG
DSC_4186.JPG
DSC_4187.JPG

I think your Youtube channel will do excellent , Love the Ed Rosenthal plant , My first grow book years n years ago was by Ed (the bible) I retained that knowledge and share it with people to this day.

Where can I buy some Ed Rosenthal seeds ?

Your Gardens will help promote strains as well , when your youtube channel gets produced you can use it to Promote / advertise some worthy hand picked companies who want to spend some advertising dollars..$$

Dutty inc.

I think your Youtube channel will do excellent , Love the Ed Rosenthal plant , My first grow book years n years ago was by Ed (the bible) I retained that knowledge and share it with people to this day.

Where can I buy some Ed Rosenthal seeds ?

Your Gardens will help promote strains as well , when your youtube channel gets produced you can use it to Promote / advertise some worthy hand picked companies who want to spend some advertising dollars..$$

Dutty inc.

I bought the ed from the seed bank we can't speak of here. But I'm sure others have it. It's from Sensi seeds.
It was like 150$ for 10 regular seeds. Says 65 days yield hardy har har har. I'm on 81 in bloom and still going.

Back
Top Bottom