600 watt multiple strain indoor soil grow

kingredeye

hey 420 im new here and just lookin for some feed back on my grow. im using a 600 watt eye hortilux bulb in a 4x4x7 tent. im using 5 gallon smart pots with ocean forrest soil. i have the full line of bc nutes as well as the full line of fox farm nutes as well as others. ph is at 6.5. i have 1 purple kush, 2 bubba kush, 1 white russian, and 1 annunaki. i have been vegging for 1 month under 100 watts of t5 veg light and have switched to vegging 18 and 6 with the 600 for another month or so. it stays between 70 and 80 degrees in the tent and never more than 45% humidity. what yield could i expect out of these in great conditions and how long should i veg for?

32111.JPG

sorry i meant the 4 little white buckets are my own strain (heavy duty fruityx sour d x og kush. the big plant is my purple kush

The girl's look great!!!! Just a suggestion but seems to me you have a lot of horizontal space in your grow tent. I would suggest doing some LST on your plants to get them to really spread out. Will make even better use of the space that you are growing in. U also could even do a SCROG setup and increase the usage of all the space you have!!! Otherwise great job!!!! Can't wait to follow your progress!!!

thanks kush momma! ya the tent is great but nothing beats the good ol sun. kush momma im trying to hit the 2 month veg mark. its been really good so far. ive topped fimmed, and lollipopped everything and supercropped my sativa the annunaki. im really anxious to flower but i dont wanna rush things.

whats up Icemud thanks for tuning in. im gonna let them get taller and i still need room from my light to my tops. its only a 4 ft x 4 ft x 7 ft tall. if my plants stand 3 to 4 ft before flowering, i could get a 5 ft plant possibly in flower. i need to control my space from light to roof of my tent so i dont overgrow my tent. my last grow i sogged and my middle plant was an lst topped skywalker beast ! :) i try to lst more with my 1 gallon outdoor stuff. ive been interested in trying a scrog setup but havnt really thought the process out. seems like alot of work. last grow i had too many plants crammed. i like getting personal with just a few and trying to make them the best superbeast plants i can :) thanks for all the suggestions.

here are todays pics

[img]https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/504/may_17th_001.JPG[/img]

may_17th_010.JPG

may_17th_006.JPG

may_17th_015.JPG
[/IMG]

those 4 little ones up front are gonna be my babys for awhile. my own strand!!!!! i wanna smoke it already :)

hey people got some new pics and i just started floering 2 days ago. i figured it was time

bushes_021.JPG

bushes_003.JPG

bushes_008.JPG

bushes_006.JPG

bushes_005.JPG

bushes_004.JPG

bushes_015.JPG

:nicethread:Nice Journal. Anxiously awaiting next significant maturation stage. I currently grow using Deep water culture but started out growing primitive soil cabinets before expanding into the hydroponic sphere in the hopes of creating the perfect environment for my ladies to mature. After a long learning curve with hydroponics and an accurate estimation of expectations, I am anxious to once again experiment with soil.:popcorn:

congrats on the tent again :)!!!!!!!! you'll be happier keep ur babys safe next to you at home. just dont tell ANYONE! make sure u keep them safe from pouchers :) and as for smell i let them flower away. garage setup and it masks it. the whole thing is my garage smells like a clinic but im ok with that :) i'll be posting some more when i got some buds to show :) thanks for all the positive comments kush momma and everyone else too :)

Hey King! How have you been? How are the girls? I haven't been online much lately- been busy with school... I started a new grow and my journal should be up shortly! Looking forward to another update from you! :)

hey whats up guys ! sorry its takin me awhile to post. busy workin and growin :) but here are the most recent :)

016215.JPG

005576.JPG

021160.JPG

020151.JPG

04537.JPG

04642.JPG

04836.JPG

06614.JPG

05131.JPG

This is my own strain!! i created feminized seeds with my last grow. i forced a hermie heavy duty fruity and sour d sativa. and pollinated 3 females fire og, og kush and skywalker. my result was feminized seeds. i popped 10 seeds and got 10 females ;)
bushes_015.JPG

002672.JPG

02992.JPG

03372.JPG

here they are today :) and i cloned them so that after i flower them im gonna keep the best 4 strains :)

0849.JPG

0849.JPG

03655.JPG

hey guys check out the 420 contest plant of the month too to vote :)happy growin and happy shhamokin ;)

Back
Top Bottom