400 Watt - Multiple Strain Clone - Grow

super sticky

I took 6 plants I liked ill veg them and pick the 3 best to flower. I have 2 blue dreams, 2 jack the rippers, 1 aurora, and 1 alaskan. They are in my closet with a 400 watt appolo metal halide in 5 gallon buckets. For soil Im using just promix bx whith the fox farm line up for nutes. Im waiting on more bomb seeds and bigger lights but untill then play with this clone grow.

20150318_161122.jpg

View image in gallery

The 2 on the left are blue dream.the 2 on the rite are rippers and the 2 in the middle are the alskan and aurora.

Ok I saved 2 clones frome the line up to flower down the line and because I got a new 5gallon dwc bucket I now have a soil vs hydro test going. I put a small auroa in the hydro bucket and a much bigger blue dream in the bucket whith soil. My hope is the hydro whith the small aurora will catch up if not shoot past the bigger blue dream.

Everything is looking great SS! Can't wait to see how this Journal goes, your last one was a smashing success!! How are you liking your Berry Bomb buddy? I have my seed, gonna pop it sometime in the coming months, I can't wait!

As always, clean space and good training. I'm sure your ladies are exceptionally happy! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks bro im glad u liked the last one u was happy whith it. The berry bomb was very good buds they were very dense and had the most intense fruity taste and smell it was just great. The buzz was real heavy it sat u down or put u to sleep soon after lol. All around a winner in my book ill get more seeds of that strain for shur.

Thanks bro im glad u liked the last one u was happy whith it. The berry bomb was very good buds they were very dense and had the most intense fruity taste and smell it was just great. The buzz was real heavy it sat u down or put u to sleep soon after lol. All around a winner in my book ill get more seeds of that strain for shur.

That's what I like to hear! :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

I would already have her sprouted but I am moving this summer so I can't have any ladies in the tent when that happens... I suspect I will have to wait until Fall to get her going once I am settled into my new place and have a new tent for Veg :cheesygrinsmiley:

Well as far as my dwc bucket ill just say it WTF!....she is not happy at all I changed the water and diluted the nutes and put the aurora's root ball in a big growdan block and placed it in the net pot after I raised the water level to touch the bottom of the grow block in the net pot....now we wait

A little update-i lost the aurora I had from soil when it went to dwc and because I traded off my other strains im left whith just blue dream. I have clones im waiting to take root plus one in the dwc bucket now thats doing fine so its guna be a while before I switch to flower I want a plant in the dwc to grow up to the one in soil. But here is a pic of the super crop and top trianig I did today.

Back
Top Bottom