Auto Chemdog - Auto Super Skunk - Jack Herer

Mrmetfan

What'd up 420. This is my first ever grow. Its been an exighting process so far. I decided to do it to become dependent. No more calling somene for a sac and giving my money up. Mj helps me with pain,sleep, and ooverall happiness. Here's my basic grow info.
1. 4by2 tent 8 ft high
2. Extra sun air cooled hood with 400 watt metal halide. I have hps when needed. Also 400 watt
3. Pro mix soil. Fox farm nutes. The three u need. Can't remember the names
4. I have 5 plants altogether. And there 2 days past 3 weeks.
Heres my current pics. I'll write more tomorrow. I just got called into work
20140216_200429.jpg
20140216_200413.jpg

Re: auto chemdog, auto super skunk, jack herer

The autos are FEMS bit the jack herer is reg. And I'm not sure which is which. I mixed them up when I germinated so I'll have to keep An eye on them. There fro.m seed. I ordered from attitude. All my freebies were crushed and I emailed the company. Our conclusion was with my next order that they will send me extra freebies. Hopefully they stand behind that. I saved the email also to show them. Back to my grow. When I planted my seeds I burrows them to deep. I waited a week and didn't see them. I actually used a paper clip to move soil around and found them. I thinnk that's why there a little behind.. here's pics from the beginning that lead to the pics from my last post. There not dated bit from here out they will be
1. Question so far/ should I LST? Autos should or shouldn't I'm not sure
20140202_060817.jpg
20140204_172313.jpg
20140206_171425.jpg
20140209_055459.jpg
20140209_055510.jpg

I definitely would wait til they get bigger if you do LST. I've read on here that with autos you pretty much want to let them grow how they want. Since they have a finite life span any stress just slows them down reducing overall production. I would think minimal LST just to space it out may help create density in the plant. I have no experience with autos yet but next grow I will. Good luck on your 1st grow MrMetFan! I'm along for the ride.

Subbed i am at the 2week point with 2autos will be good to see how yours go.

Lst in autos is ok just keep it minimal dont bend any branches just guide anything blocking light to the budsite away so as not to stress the plant

Topping is a definate no no as this will stress the plant majorly lucky to achieve yield what did u get shrubhub?

I walked into the house today and smelled my plants. I had to turn on my carbon filter to kill the smell. I guess this is a good sign.I took a pic and its not that clear can you tell me if you think it started to flower already.?the two taller ones I assume are the Jack herer's because they're growing different than the other threethe autos I'm guessing are the three shorter fat onesnow my problem is going to be eventually I have to switch over 21212 lighting for the Jack Herer to flower. once I do this my autos won't be getting enough light this is a mistake I will not do again for future grows.do you think I should just keep vegging the jack herrer the whole time any suggestions you guys have I will appreciate. Also are they flowering the autos is that what I'm smelling? Here's my pics
20140220_142041.jpg
20140220_142228.jpg
20140220_142202.jpg
20140220_142138.jpg

they do not look to be flowering yet. you will see pistils on the sides first which is like a "pre-flower" then when you see multiple sets of those at the same node its tarting to flower.

Run your 12-12 lighting mate autoflowers will grow however much light there gettin and now there begining there flowering stage anyway id def just go on to flowering scheme

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom