TheWizards White Widow 400 Watt Journey

TheWizard

Hey there my fellow 420ers!! Welcome to my new 400 watt(soon to be 600 watt) Hps grow. I plan on being way more technical this time around. :thumb:

What strain is it?- White Widow and a Bag seed bean
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?- Hybrid, Not sure on the percentage.
Is it in Veg or Flower stage?- I have 1 widow in flower, 3 widow clones, and one bag seed
If in Veg... For how long?- The white widow clones were taken on the 4th on july and bag seed has been in veg for about 2 weeks.
If in Flower stage... For how long?- currently in a 24 hour dark period before I hit 12/12
Indoor or outdoor?- Indoor
Soil or Hydro?- Soil
If soil... what is in your mix?- Happy frog/ perlite about 50:50 mix with a coat of perlite on top.
If soil... What size pot?- 5 Gal and solo cup as of now.
Size of light?- 400 watt hps and 2ft 4 bulb HO t5
Is it aircooled?- Yes
Temp of Room/cab?- Flowering: 76 during days, 71 during nights. Veg: 75 day and night.
RH of Room/cab?- fluctuates between 47-59. Clone dome is at 82-87
PH of media or res?- Haven't checked the run off yet..
Any Pests ?- Had a few fungus gnats until I put a thin layer of perlite on top of my soil.
How often are you watering?- As needed.
Type and strength of ferts used?- General Organics. Im using full strength for the flowering Widow and half for my veg plants.

Here some photos of the veg tent. The Bag seed is looking very nice. She was topped last week and seems to be recovering nicely. I Cut the White Widow clones on the 4th and have been misting them with ph'd 5.8 distilled water. As of today I am using a diluted solution of ph'd 5.8 distilled water and Bio Root. This is my first time trying to clone, so we will see how it goes. And like I stated earlier, My Flowering room is in a 24 hour dark period so I will get some photos for you tonight when the lights go on for 12/12.

IMG_158712.JPG
IMG_158916.JPG
IMG_159316.JPG
IMG_159418.JPG
IMG_159213.JPG

Lights came on so I decided to get some photos. While I was in there I noticed my leaves were starting to yellow from the rear of the leaf. I believe its a Sulfur deficiency. I will grab some Epsom salt from the store tomorrow.. Any Specific kind I should grab?

Thanks..

Day 1 of Flower: White Widow #1
IMG_159916.JPG
IMG_162814.JPG
IMG_162717.JPG
IMG_162616.JPG
IMG_162321.JPG
IMG_160919.JPG
IMG_160818.JPG
IMG_160415.JPG
IMG_160320.JPG

Cheers swim! Wish I would have planned for a scrog earlier in veg so I could have done more training but oh we'll.

So Im a little stuck here.. I cant quite figure out what deficiency Widow #1 has. I thought it was Sulfur since the young leaves are yellowing from the rear of the leaf by the stem, but now I'm thinking its either Iron or Magnesium. Leaning towards Magnesium. I have always added my General Organic CalMag+ with every feeding. Could that be too often?
photo_1_128.JPG

Welp, Its day 6 of flower for the White Widow and the pistils are slowly coming in. It always brings a tear to my eye haha.
I top dressed with some mexican and Indonesian guano at half a tablespoon each and 5ml of General Organics calmag+ per gallon. Plants instantly looked better than it has in weeks. The bag Seed is looking particularly excellent this morning as well. I hit it with some LST training 2 days ago and have been continuing to do so since. Im trying to get 4 even tops, and once I do, Im planing on topping those to better prepare for scrogging. As for the clones... Need I say much more haha.
On to the photos...
IMG_181517.JPG
IMG_181617.JPG
IMG_182120.JPG
IMG_182514.JPG
IMG_181823.JPG
IMG_183113.JPG
IMG_182219.JPG
IMG_183816.JPG
IMG_183614.JPG

I could use some input on this one.. I cant tell if the Bagseed is showing its male sacks or if its just abnormal leaf growth..
It starts out like this one
image12014.jpg

And slowly turns into a small leaf
image12015.jpg

Little bit bigger leaf
image12013.jpg

Subscribed. Thank you for the invitation! I can not see any signs of sex yet on your plant.

Here is a male and female cannabis plant

Male_Female_Cannabis_Plants.jpg

Here is the female cannabis pre flower

The_Early_Female_Preflower.jpg

Welcome King! Glad to have you aboard! Thanks for that info, I think the bagseed will end up a male anyways but I'll hold off on chopping till I know for sure. Thanks again! :Namaste:

Alright, its day 12 of flower for the White Widow and she is looking awesome. I am very pleased with it so far. Her stretch seems to be slowing down which Im not too happy about but oh well. The Bagseed is also looking pretty good. Ive got about 7 tops that are almost level now so I think I'll top each shoot here pretty soon. Overall, Im very pleased with the scrog. I think I'll be doing this method from here on out.
IMG_19937.JPG
IMG_199111.JPG
IMG_198812.JPG
IMG_198912.JPG
IMG_199012.JPG
IMG_198510.JPG
IMG_198416.JPG
IMG_198317.JPG
IMG_199717.JPG
IMG_200115.JPG
IMG_199815.JPG
IMG_20007.JPG

Ohhh noo u you have a lot of stretch left lol.... I would have kept tucking her until around 2 weeks of flowering! I have a white widow bean im excited to see how yours turns out! Im growing under CFL also! Come check my journal out and give me some input! :thumb::goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom